Stuck for a present? Send her Valentine's Day roses and have them delivered the same day.
Roses are red and violets are blue. It's Valentine's Day and you know what you've got to do. Yeah, if there's one thing that never fails on Valentine's Day, it's roses. It doesn't matter whether it's one long stem, a dozen or two dozen roses. You've got this in the bag.
Order them online now for delivery on Valentine's Day.
Best roses for Valentine's Day
In a hurry? Here are your foolproof options for Valentine's Day roses. If you want more direct as to how many and what colour to buy your significant other, keep reading.
Who offers same-day delivery for Valentine's Day?
As Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday this year, you might have to pre-organise your gift at least one day in advance. Here are some florists that can organise roses for you in next to no time.
How to pick the best roses for Valentine’s Day
Here are your combination options:
- Single stem rose: This is sweet, heartfelt and simple. Perfect for someone who's not into lavish gifts, but will appreciate the sentiment.
- One dozen roses: A bunch of roses looks beautiful and smells wonderful. For someone you truly love.
- Two dozen roses: Show off. But she'll melt, guaranteed.
- Roses and chocolate: The perfect combination to explain just how much you love her. Great for anyone with a sweet tooth, too.
- Roses and a teddy bear: If she has a collection of cuddly toys, or likes all things 'cute' this is the combo to go for. Definitely not for someone with a more adventurous or boyish personality.
- Black roses or flowers that are not roses: For girls who hate Valentine's Day or don't like to make a big deal about how commercialised the whole thing is. You know the type.
How to shop roses by colour
Fun fact: different coloured roses mean different things. Here's the breakdown to help you shop the right rose.
- Red. The most popular and can't-get-it-wrong rose colour for Valentine’s Day. It symbolises love and passion. Like you didn't already know that.
- Yellow. This signifies friendship and happiness. It's not recommended for Valentine's Day, to be perfectly honest, but is a great colour for sending your congratulations to newlyweds, graduates and new mothers.
- Pale pink. This indicates grace, gentleness and admiration and is perfect for mothers, aunts and grandmothers.
- Dark pink. A great rose for expressing thanks and gratitude.
- Light pink. For fun and happy folk.
- Lilac. A beautiful rose colour for those starting their relationships. It symbolises having fallen in love at first sight and being captivated by the recipient.
- Peach. It's all about sincerity with this colour. Great if you need to apologise for something.
- Orange. This best for demonstrating fascination and enthusiasm and is a great option to cheer up someone's day.
- White. Not recommended for Valentine's Day. While it symbolises purity, it is also the go-to colour for funerals. Yup, definitely not recommended.
Valentine's Day flower deals
20% off for new customers only
Simply use the code to get 20% off your first order at Flowercard. Valid for new customers only.
Show code & visit siteFL****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code