Dare to be different: buy a bouquet of colourful florals instead of the classic rose for your loved one this Valentine's Day.
Who says you have to conform to the classic adage of bestowing a bouquet of roses onto your loved one on Valentine's Day? Here's the best of the floral rest to celebrate your relationship.
Best Valentine's Day flowers (that AREN'T roses)
5 reasons why she'll love not getting a rose this Valentine's Day
Trust us. We know what we're talking about.
- She'll love the fact you put 'effort' into your present. Let's face it: buying her roses is one of the easiest presents in the world to give on Valentine's Day. By buying her a unique bunch of flowers (preferably in her favourite colour) she'll love how actually 'thought' about your gift.
- She'll love the fact that she's different. While everyone else has the same old roses in the office, she'll have something cooler to flaunt on her table.
- She'll love that you didn't make a big deal about Valentine's Day. Some girls like to impose a NO VALENTINE'S DAY gift rule. If she's the kind, she'll love the fact that you stayed away from all those 'roses and chocolates and stuff'.
- She'll love that you went local. Environmentally conscious girlfriend your hands? That's why you bought her native flowers, right?
- She'll love that you're putting all those $$ you saved by not buying expensive ROSES toward something else. Like holidays and jewellery. No, really.
Best florists for Valentine's Day flowers
Valentine's Day flower deals
Save 15% Off
Get 15% off on our entire range of flowers just for agreeing to receive our deals emails at Easyflowers.