Valentine’s Day jokes to make them laugh 2021
Love and laughter go hand-in-hand, so get your other half giggling with these Valentine's Day jokes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Laughter is the cornerstone to any good relationship. Sharing a chuckle with your loved one can give a feeling of closeness, create great memories and even relieve tension after a disagreement. It is even said that couples who frequently laugh together have a closer bond and better communication.
Valentine's Day is the perfect opportunity to be a little silly with your partner. Far from being a serious affair, Valentine's Day is all about being corny and having some fun. And what's better for that than a joke or two? Get inspired by these silly Valentine's Day jokes and then pop them in a punny card for a guaranteed giggle from your other half.
The best jokes for Valentine’s Day
1. What did one boat say to the other?
"Are you up for a little row-mance?"
2. What do you call two birds in love?
3. What is a vampire's sweetheart called?
4. Do you think skunks celebrate Valentine's Day?
Sure, they're very scent-imental.
5. "If you step on a purple mushroom, you'll be forced to marry the ugliest person in the world," warned the old gnome, so the man continued carefully through the woods. He didn't step on any purple mushrooms.
Suddenly a beautiful woman walked up and said: "We have to marry."
"Why?" asked the man, smiling.
"I just stepped on one of those pesky purple mushrooms!" she replied.
6. A woman was taking a nap on Valentine's Day afternoon. After she awoke, she told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a gorgeous and expensive diamond necklace for Valentine's Day! What do you think it means?"
"You'll know tonight," he said.
That evening, her husband came home with a small package for her. Thrilled, she opened it and found a book titled "The Meaning of Dreams."
7. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. Their wedding ceremony wasn't fancy.
The reception, however, was excellent.
8. What did the bat say to his girlfriend?
"You're fun to hang around with."
9. What happened when the man fell in love with his garden?
It made him wed his plants!
10. What did the Valentine's Day card say to the stamp?
"Stick with me and you'll go places!"
11. What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine's Day?
"A hug and a quiche!"
12. Why did the pig give his girlfriend a box of candy?
"It was Valenswine's Day!"
13. What do you call a very small valentine?
14. What did one flame say to the other on Valentine's Day?
“We’re a perfect match!”
15. What do squirrels give for Valentine's Day?
Dos and Don'ts for Valentine’s Day jokes
Your Valentine’s Day jokes should inspire a chuckle not a frown. Here are some tips on how to make sure your Valentine's Day joke hits to mark:
- Keep it light- The trick to making your loved one laugh (even at themselves) is to joke about stuff that’s not so important.
- Include a pun- Rarely offensive and so cheesy that you just have to laugh, puns are a safe option when cracking a joke on Valentine's Day.
- Be rude- Unless you know your other half has the type of humour that will really appreciate a bad joke, don't poke fun at their expense.
- Hit a sore spot- Your loved one has probably shared a lot of their experiences with you and not all of them will have been pleasant. Don't make a joke out of something that's caused them pain or embarrassment. Even if it seems like enough time has passed for it to be funny, chances are they won't feel the same.
Top sites to shop Valentine's Day cards online
Main image: Pinterest
Here's some great deals on Valentine's Day gifts:
More guides on Finder
70+ top shackets for 2021 and how to style them
The latest layering trend is here and we’ve got the lowdown on where to shop it in Australia.
10 best retro games (and where to buy them)
Retro games players and collectors love classic games; here are the best game picks for the most popular retro systems.
Chefgood discount codes and coupons April 2021
Quality. Variety. Freshness. Get gourmet meals delivered directly to your door with Chefgood.
Best Chromebooks in Australia
Work, learn and play with one of the best Chromebooks you can get your hands on in Australia right now.
Best massage guns in Australia for 2021
Looking to buy a massage gun? We’ve rounded up the best ones to try.
Best password managers for Mac 2021
With so many password managers available, find out how to select the best one for your Mac.
Best free password managers for 2021
Protect your online identity and get peace of mind with these free password managers.
Best enterprise password managers for 2021
Enterprise password managers are an essential cybersecurity tool. We compare the top 5 so you don’t have to.
Best Fitbit fitness trackers and smartwatches in Australia
Here are the top Fitbit devices you can get your hands on here in Australia.
Best air mouse remotes in Australia
These are the best air mouse remotes you can get your hands on in Australia.
Ask an Expert