Don't let Valentine's Day slide this year. Keep the romance alive with a beautiful gift for your beautiful wife.
Sometimes it's hard to keep up the romantic gestures when you have the pressures of a job, family and house to run. As much as you want to keep up the romance, life just gets in the way. So what better time than Valentine's Day to show your wife how much she means to you?
It's the perfect time for that meaningful gesture that let's her know she's special. To help you decide on what to do, we've found a bunch of beautiful gifts that any woman would love - they've all been hand-picked by the ladies at our office. And if you keep reading, we've including a few helpful tips to help you get Valentine's Day just right.
Valentine's Day gifts for your wife
Limited Edition Activating Water Essence
JAYD Tokyo Multi
Signature Rose Duo
Nero Black Sheep Nappa
Rose Hand Cream
Entwined Hoop Earrings Silver
Regional Shiraz Twin Pack
Valentine Riversdale Twin Pack
Starboard Silky Bandana Tan
Cocktail Frill Dress
Daniella Pencil Dress
Desire - 24 long stemmed red roses in a low glass vase
Seduction - 12 long stemmed red roses
Georg Jensen Hallmark Cuvée
Advanced Night Repair
MIMCO Esplanade Wrist
Personalised photo book
Diane von Furstenberg Saddle Evening Clutch
Gold Feather Phone Case
Ted Baker London Angelin Tote Bag
Canyon Shadows Dress
Craft Mortar & Pestle White
Hunting for George
Nine West Speakup
Word Charm Bracelet
Let's Stay in Bed Sleep Tee
Jo Malone London Velvet Rose & Oud Home Candle 200g
Double Ball Earring
Chloé Signature Eau de Parfum 75ml
Bermuda Baby Doll Midi Dress
Ray Ban Chris
Take Note Dress in Black
Siren Gomez Powder Suede
Wild Argan Oil Sublime Nourishing Body Butter
The Body Shop
See by Chloe Susie Medium Saddle Bag
Bobbi Brown Art Stick - #08 Bright Raspberry Makeup
Tan Buggy Heels
Pulling Up Dress in Black
How to choose the best Valentine's Day gifts for your wife
Picking the right gift can seem like a hard task. Here's some food for thought:
- Roses still work. Sure, they're standard, but roses and women were made for each other. It's the surprise and the sentiment that counts here so don't be afraid to go down the well-trodden path.
- Listen out for hints. Who better to know what she wants than her? If there's something she really, really wants , she might subtly make comments about it. Listen up.
- Buy her favourite. Scan her dresser for perfumes and makeup, or her wardrobe for popular brand names she wears. It's a foolproof gifting solution.
- Presentation counts. Don't simply throw your present toward her. Wrap it up, it's more exciting that way.
- Women like romance and effort. They also like communication. You might cringe at the sound of this, but she'll appreciate the sentiment of a Valentine's Day poem or quote in her Valentine's Day note.
- Ask around. If you're really stumped ask for ideas from family or her friends. They'll usually point you in the right direction. And it's a bonus if she finds out that you were asking around - that you went to a lot of effort just to get her something nice.
Best places to shop for your wife
Infinity Scarf Styles
Valentine's Day flowers for your wife