30 Romantic Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Darwin
There are loads of unique and romantic ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Darwin. You just have to know where to look.
Darwin is a culturally rich city that is quintessentially Australian. The stunning, rugged landscape coupled with the laidback vibe makes it the perfect place to chill out and explore.
If you live in Darwin or are planning on holidaying there during Valentine's Day, you're in luck. There are loads of fun ways to celebrate with you partner.
Scroll through to see our top picks of 30 fun ways to spend Valentine's Day in Darwin.
12 romantic things to do in Darwin on Valentine's Day
- Marvel at the panoramic views, breathtaking nature and ancient Aboriginal art in the Kakadu National Park.
- Take a day cruise through the spectacular Katherine Gorge and visit Edith Falls.
- An excuse to cuddle up to your Valentine? Crocodile spotting on the Adelaide River.
- Explore the Litchfield National Park and swim in the plunge pools fed by the Florence Falls, Tolmer Falls and Wangi Falls.
- After all that adventure, treat your partner to a 45 minutes back, neck and leg relaxation massage.
- Take a historical tour of Australia's front line during WWII.
- Share the love with a meaningful gesture that will make a real difference. Adopt a Wildlife Child and help preserve Australia’s unique fauna.
- Take in the city sights with an informative tour through Darwin’s fascinating history. Visit museums, stroll through the Botanical gardens and end it all with a sunset cruise.
- Soften the blow of a romance packed V-day and slip in a V8 Race Car Driving Experience.
- Indulge with an organic facial and manicure or pedicure.
- Meet up later for a movie date.
- Top it all off with a Sunset Dinner cruise on the Darwin harbour.
Darwin restaurants for Valentine's Day dinner
1. Hanuman Restaurant | Doubletree Esplanade, 93 Mitchell Street
Hanuman is the creation of celebrated chef Jimmy Shu who combines classic recipes, traditionally trained chefs and modern flavours for a fresh twist on South East Asian, Indian and Nonya cuisines.
08 8941 3500 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi award winning Yots specialise in modern and traditional Greek cuisine on the dazzling waterfront boardwalk at Cullen Bay. Famous for its upscale food and low key elegance.
08 8981 4433 | email@example.com
3. CHOW! | Shops D1 & D2, 19 Kitchener Drive
Classic tangy, spicy, fresh Vietnamese food. Chow! is a casual dining experience that focuses on the taste explosion of its dishes. If you want to keep it casual and just chow down this Valentine’s day, this chilled out restaurant might be the perfect place.
08 8941 7625 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin hotels for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day flowers in Darwin
Valentine's Day deals
Free Express Delivery to order over $50
Get free express delivery for orders over $50 at Surfstitch. Within Australia only.
40% off table for two
Get 40% off table for two at Temple and webster. Conditions Apply
Up to 20% off Legacy Express Sukhumvit
Get up to 20% off Legacy Express Sukhumvit at Compass Hospitality, Bangkok, Thailand. Valid on stays until 28 February 2017. T&Cs apply.
FREE Twinings collection gift box
Simply use the code to get a complimentary Twinings collection gift box on orders over £40. Conditions apply.
50PCS Romantic Holiday Gift Unscented Smokeless Wrapped Candles
Get 50PCS Romantic Holiday Gift Unscented Smokeless Wrapped Candles at SammyDress. Conditions Apply
1PCS Artificial Gold Plated Rose Flower with Gift Box
Get 1PCS artificial gold plated rose flower with gift box at SammyDress. Conditions Apply
FREE blood orange candle
Spend $99 or more at Bockers & Pony and receive a FREE Blood Orange Candle valued at $49
Free shipping on orders over $200
Get free shipping on orders over $200 at Adultshop.com.
LivingSocial - Events & Activities Deals
You can browse cool events & activities and find great deals at LivingSocial.