You’re guaranteed to be all types of hot under the collar with a Valentine’s Day celebration in Darwin.
12 romantic things to do in Darwin on Valentine's Day
- Marvel at the panoramic views, breathtaking nature and ancient Aboriginal art in the Kakadu National Park.
- Take a day cruise through the spectacular Katherine Gorge and visit Edith Falls.
- An excuse to cuddle up to your Valentine? Crocodile spotting on the Adelaide River.
- Explore the Litchfield National Park and swim in the plunge pools fed by the Florence Falls, Tolmer Falls and Wangi Falls.
- After all that adventure, treat her to a 45 minutes back, neck and leg relaxation massage.
- It may not be traditionally romantic but nothing’s sexier than brains, right? Grow yours together with a historical tour of Australia's front line during WWII.
- Share the love with a meaningful gesture that will make a real difference. Adopt a Wildlife Child and help preserve Australia’s unique fauna.
- Take in the city sights with an informative tour through Darwin’s fascinating history. Visit museums, stroll through the Botanical gardens, and end it all with a sunset cruise.
- Soften the blow of a romance packed V-day and slip in a V8 Race Car Driving Experience. He will love you for it and girls: it only lasts for two hours.
- While he’s doing that you can indulge with an organic facial and manicure or pedicure.
- Meet up later for a movie date.
- Top it all off with a Sunset Dinner cruise on the Darwin harbour.
Darwin restaurants for Valentine's Day dinner
Darwin hotels for Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day gifts for her
It's balmy and you're in the top end. So here are the hottest gifts to give her today. (And if they're not enough, try these out for size.)
Valentine's Day gifts for him
Pants off. That is all. (But if you really must keep them on, there are always these V-Day presents for him.)
Valentine's Day Deals
Free express delivery for orders over $25
Get free express delivery for orders over $25 at Surfstitch. Within Australia only.