There are loads of unique and romantic ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Darwin. You just have to know where to look.
Darwin is a culturally rich city that is quintessentially Australian. The stunning, rugged landscape coupled with the laidback vibe makes it the perfect place to chill out and explore.
If you live in Darwin or are planning on holidaying there during Valentine's Day, you're in luck. There are loads of fun ways to celebrate with you partner.
Scroll through to see our top picks of 30 fun ways to spend Valentine's Day in Darwin.
- Marvel at the panoramic views, breathtaking nature and ancient Aboriginal art in the Kakadu National Park.
- Take a day cruise through the spectacular Katherine Gorge and visit Edith Falls.
- An excuse to cuddle up to your Valentine? Crocodile spotting on the Adelaide River.
- Explore the Litchfield National Park and swim in the plunge pools fed by the Florence Falls, Tolmer Falls and Wangi Falls.
- After all that adventure, treat your partner to a 45 minutes back, neck and leg relaxation massage.
- Take a historical tour of Australia's front line during WWII.
- Share the love with a meaningful gesture that will make a real difference. Adopt a Wildlife Child and help preserve Australia’s unique fauna.
- Take in the city sights with an informative tour through Darwin’s fascinating history. Visit museums, stroll through the Botanical gardens and end it all with a sunset cruise.
- Soften the blow of a romance packed V-day and slip in a V8 Race Car Driving Experience.
- Indulge with an organic facial and manicure or pedicure.
- Meet up later for a movie date.
- Top it all off with a Sunset Dinner cruise on the Darwin harbour.