USA flights from $798 return on Qantas
Christmas has come early with Qantas' latest Fly Away sale.
It seems every Aussie airline is putting flight sale gifts under our Christmas tree this week. First off the mark was Jetstar with these $29 domestic flights, then Tigerair hit back with a Christmas sale of its own.
Now, Qantas is getting in on the action with a USA and Mexico sale that scrapes the bottom of the full-service flight barrel, starting with $798 return fares to Hawaii.
Brisbanites are the lucky ducks getting this super low fare, though Sydney and Melbourne departures start from just $1 more at $799 return to Hawaii.
If the mainland is your intention, you've got a bundle of stunners to jump on as well. Flights to Los Angeles start from $999 return, which is closer to the bottom end of the sale scale for LA flights on the flying kangaroo. These depart from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.
Other top fares include Sydney or Melbourne to Seattle from $1,149; Sydney or Melbourne to Mexico City from $1,199; and Sydney to Chicago from $1,299 return.
Travel is available from mid-January to mid-June with blackout periods during the Easter school holidays.
You need to get in by 12 December to snatch up these fares. Search for them through Skyscanner to ensure you get the very best price.
- Sydney Opera House tops the list of TripAdvisor’s top Aussie landmarks
- Trainfinder Wellington: Travelling the length of every train line in a single day
- 2 out of 3 Australians admit to planning holidays while on the job
- Holidays under $1,000: Bali, Langkawi and Fiji
- Save up to $2,500 on travel this month with Gate1 Travel