USA flight sale: Sydney and Melbourne to Denver from $906
Make a stopover in LA to get a cheap flight to Colorado.
If Denver in beautiful Colorado is calling to you, then these flights might be too. United and American Airlines are flying out of Sydney and Melbourne in May to June, with two great fare options to choose from starting from $906 return.
Despite flights under $1,000 to the USA sounding more and more common, these prices are still competitive especially for a top destination like Denver which is a little under-serviced compared to the USA flights that typically go on sale.
You can get the cheapest straightforward return flights to Denver on American Airlines from Sydney with only a 2-hour stopover in Los Angeles. Or, you can pay a bit more for a longer stopover with enough time hit the beaches, go shopping, check out Hollywood Boulevard and anything else you want.
Here's are the fares:
- Sydney to Denver with a brief LA stopover - from $906
- Sydney to Denver with a longer LA stopover - from $955
- Melbourne to Denver - from $942
Bookings: Pick out your flights and book online at I Want That Flight.
These fares aren't part of a promotion and are available until sold out.
- Jetstar and Virgin both drop Queensland flight sales: Fly from $46 one-way
- Virgin Australia sale slashes Perth fares in half
- Qantas flight sale: Take off across Australia from $99
- Jetstar’s EOFY sale has landed: Catch flights from $29 a pop
- Click Frenzy™ Travel early flight sales drop: 10% off Qatar Airways and Air New Zealand
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes