USA flight sale: Sydney and Melbourne to Denver from $906
Make a stopover in LA to get a cheap flight to Colorado.
If Denver in beautiful Colorado is calling to you, then these flights might be too. United and American Airlines are flying out of Sydney and Melbourne in May to June, with two great fare options to choose from starting from $906 return.
Despite flights under $1,000 to the USA sounding more and more common, these prices are still competitive especially for a top destination like Denver which is a little under-serviced compared to the USA flights that typically go on sale.
You can get the cheapest straightforward return flights to Denver on American Airlines from Sydney with only a 2-hour stopover in Los Angeles. Or, you can pay a bit more for a longer stopover with enough time hit the beaches, go shopping, check out Hollywood Boulevard and anything else you want.
Here's are the fares:
- Sydney to Denver with a brief LA stopover - from $906
- Sydney to Denver with a longer LA stopover - from $955
- Melbourne to Denver - from $942
Bookings: Pick out your flights and book online at I Want That Flight.
These fares aren't part of a promotion and are available until sold out.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes