US remake of Stan’s No Activity will stream from 20 November
No Activity will still debut in November, just a week later than originally planned.
Streaming service Stan has had notable successes with its own locally-produced original content, including shows based on Wolf Creek, stand-up comedy specials and an upcoming show based on Romper Stomper amongst others.
Most notably, the two seasons of No Activity, based around the non-adventures of two somewhat inept cops stuck in a car on a stakeout have enjoyed critical and commercial success for the broadcaster, leading to the news that it would enjoy a US remake, which would also air here.
Stan originally announced that the US version of No Activity would air from 13 November, before retooling its promo teaser to indicate simply that it would start airing in "November". It has today confirmed the new airing date, with the US remake set to debut exclusively on Stan on 20 November.
Want to know everything else making its debut on Stan in November? Check out our complete guide to Australian streaming services in November here.
- View Finder: SBS seeks streaming seconds
- Everything you need to know about streaming HBO in Australia
- What’s new on Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime Video, hayu and SBS On Demand in March 2018?
- Where to watch this year’s Oscar-nominated movies in Australia
- Runaways: Should you tune into the new Marvel show?