UrbanGlasses is home to colourful, high quality and the most stylish collection of rimless eyeglasses. Grab yours today using these exclusive deals.
UrbanGlasses is a leading prescription eyeglasses retailer online that offers competitive prices in the entire optical industry. The retailer sells its eyeglasses directly to its worldwide customers through its website. UrbanGlasses offers a wide range of prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses for both men and women’s eyeglasses. Some eyeglasses collections of UrbanGlasses include rimless eyeglasses, semi rimless glasses and full rim glasses; and they include different styles such as vintage glasses, retro eyeglasses and trendy eyeglasses frames.
UrbanGlasses manufacturers eyeglasses after receiving your order and after a few days, your eyeglasses will be delivered to your door.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for UrbanGlasses right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my UrbanGlasses’ promo code?
Browse through the promo codes above and select the one that you want to use and you will be redirected safely to Sterling and Hyde website.
- Choose the eyeglasses you want to purchase from the UrbanGlasses’ wide collection.
- After you have found the eyeglass of your choice, click it and you will be redirected to another page where you will select the lens type from the drop down and add to cart.
- Continue this process for any other glasses you would like to buy.
- When finished, click on ‘add to cart’ to be redirected to the fast and secure checkout page where you will enter the promo code.
- Enter your billing and shipping information.
- Then enter your promo code under ‘coupon code’ and then click ‘apply coupon’.
- After adding the coupon, proceed to place your order.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from UrbanGlasses and saved.
Pros and cons of UrbanGlasses
- Free shipping. UrbanGlasses offers free shipping within USA for orders of two or more eyeglasses.
- Low prices. UrbanGlasses offers the lowest prices on eyewear products in the market.
- Refunds. In case you are not satisfied with an item you receive from UrbanGlasses, you can return it within 14 business days after receiving the delivery for a refund or exchange.
- Safe and fast delivery. UrbanGlasses uses the safest and fastest delivery methods both within and outside USA.
- Privacy and security. Information collected from you will be explained on how it will be used by UrbanGlasses. No information can be shared with a third party without your consent.
- Shipping costs. You will pay a shipping fee of $5.95 for orders less than two quantities within USA; and at least $12.95 for any orders being shipped outside USA.
Shipping guide for UrbanGlasses
UrbanGlasses ships all orders through USPS Priority Mail. This is the fastest and cheapest method of delivery that will ensure that you receive your products very quickly and safely. Once you place your order, it takes 7-10 days to process it and it will take 2-4 days from the day it is dispatched to reach you.
Shipping within USA is free if you order 2 or more eyeglasses and it costs from $5.95 for orders below 2 eyeglasses. For international shipping, the cost starts from $12.95.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for the UrbanGlasses items
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact UrbanGlasses so that you can be assisted with a refund or exchange. But you can only get a refund or exchange under the following terms and conditions;
- Returns must be made within 14 business days of delivery so that you are given an RMA.
- The returned item must be unused and complete, with cleaning cloth and case.
- Shipping and handling costs will not be refunded.
- There is a $15 restocking fee on progressive, bifocal and photochromic orders.
- Frames from ‘Limited Edition’ category and accessories are not included in the return and refund policy.
About UrbanGlasses and its history
UrbanGlasses was created by a group of eyewear professionals in 2012 who met at a seminar one weekend. One of the founders had actually misplaced his glasses and had no choice but to wear an old pair with his non-current prescription. As the group shared their stories, they realised that if glasses were easier to purchase then it could even save a trip to the store and thus, the business venture began.