Get a great deal on new high-quality baby products by using these exclusive promo codes at UrbanBaby.
UrbanBaby is one of Australia’s leading baby product retailers, dedicated to finding the best, and safest, new baby products to help ease the often overwhelming stages of parenting. The company was started by two mothers dedicated to finding the best new products for babies and young children while providing excellence in customer care.
With a huge selection of products from some of the most established names in childcare, UrbanBaby is committed to providing a stellar online shopping experience and give friendly, prompt service on their customer care telephone line to help you with any questions that you may have about their products.
UrbanBaby promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
Top items from UrbanBaby
How to use your UrbanBaby promo code
- Take a peek at our promo codes from UrbanBaby and click on the code you want to use.
- This will safely redirect you to UrbanBaby so you can choose which products you’d like to purchase.
- Once you’ve found an item that you’d like to purchase, click ‘Add to Basket’. Repeat this step for any other items that you would like to buy.
- When you’re ready to checkout, click ‘Display Basket’.
- Ensure your order is correct, then type the promo code into the ‘Coupon Code’ box.
- Enter the rest of your information into the checkout screen, and then press ‘Checkout’.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from UrbanBaby and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons
- Review feature, Though having a huge selection of new baby products is great for finding the best items for your precious child, you might also want to ensure that the items are high quality. UrbanBaby has a review feature where you can see what other parents are saying about the product you are interested in, and check out the rating that other parents have given the item.
- Chat service. New parents might not know what they are looking for when it comes to baby products, so UrbanBaby conveniently has a live chat service to answer any questions that you may have about everything UrbanBaby.
- Free shipping. If your order is over $150 before taxes, you are eligible for free shipping within Australia via Receipted Post.
- No loyalty club. UrbanBaby does not have a loyalty club to aid parents hoping to save money on their baby and childcare items.
Shipping guide for UrbanBaby
Orders placed before 08:00 EST Monday through Friday as UrbanBaby typically ships these orders the same day. If you place your order after 08:00 EST, your items will be shipped the next working day. Delivery times may vary, so allow two to five business days for your items to be delivered. All items are delivered by Australia Post eParcel Receipted Post unless you choose another method of delivery or purchase furniture. Furniture and bulky items are only sent using a courier services, excluding Express Post.
If you spend over $150, you will receive free shipping by Receipted Post. Any orders under $150 will be subject to a flat shipping rate of $9.50. You may select Express Post shipping with the cost calculated based on weight. International orders (including New Zealand) are subject to international shipping and customs rates depending on the destination country, and furniture and bulky items cannot be shipped outside of Australia.
Returns policy for UrbanBaby
Though UrbanBaby strives to provide a seamless and excellent online shopping experience, they are aware that online purchases may not always be what you expect. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you’ve purchased, UrbanBaby will exchange, refund, or give you store credit for your items, with some exceptions.
If you would like to return your item, you must email the company via their customer care email as soon as possible to arrange your return. Your item must be returned within 30 days of delivery and in the same condition it arrived in with all packaging, tags, and labels still intact. You will have to pay for the return postage and ensure that the item(s) is safely packaged for the return delivery.
Any items that are custom made or fall under the category of special order, personal care, or any final sale products cannot be returned. You may be subjected to a restocking fee if you are returning bulky or furniture items. If your order is missing an item, something is not correct with your order, or your product is delivered damaged, you will need to email UrbanBaby first to start the return process.