Urban Decay’s new Afterglow palette will have you glowing up
We've always wanted to achieve that perfect, naturally flushed glow, and Urban Decay has our backs.
Rose gold packaging? Tick. Risque name? Tick. Gorgeous pigment? TICK!
The upcoming highlighter palette from Urban Decay is catching our eyes in all the right ways, and we cannot wait to get our hands on it for some swatches.
The palette is called O.N.S. (One Night Stand, perhaps?) and it's the latest edition of the popular Afterglow palette. With four shimmery, super pigmented shades that will have your cheekbones visible from a mile away, each shade is compatible with a variety of skin tones. It also looks buildable enough that you can use it for an everyday glow or a full-blown evening glam look.
Included in the palette are a rose gold shimmer named O.N.S. (the palette's signature shade), a pale nude shimmer called Cliché, a light pink shimmer called Wicked and a pale gold shimmer called No Angel. Now, I don't know about you but I need Cliché and Wicked in my makeup case, right now.
The palette isn't available yet, but you can sign up to be the first notified on the Urban Decay website. We're also crossing all of our fingers that the O.N.S. palette will arrive on our shores in MECCA stores soon too!
If you get your glow on, don't forget to show us by tagging @finderstyle on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- What’s in Kylie Jenner’s Kylie Kristmas collection and when you can buy it
- Review: Why lazy beauty lovers need the Sukin Coffee & Coconut Exfoliating Masque
- What’s in the KKW Beauty holiday collection and when you can buy it
- When and where you can get ZOEVA’s Spice of Life holiday collection
- What’s in the Patrick Starrr x MAC Cosmetics holiday collection