Urban Decay Stoned Vibes collection: All you need to know
Find out when and where you can get your hands on Urban Decay's latest glitter fantasy.
We finally have a release date!
The Stoned Vibes palette will be available from the 30 August on the official Urban Decay site. You should be able to shop from stockists like MECCA within the next few weeks.
Alongside the gorgeous palette, Urban Decay has decided to drop a few extra products.
- Stoned Vibes mini eyeshadow palette - Six shades inspired by the larger palette in the collection.
- Stoned Vibes highlighter – A rose gold highlight powder, infused with tourmaline and a holographic sparkle.
- Stoned Vibes lip gloss – A multi-dimensional shimmer formula, with high shine and sheer colour. It arrives in three different colours and a vanilla-mint scent.
- Stoned Vibes 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner Pencil – The iconic waterproof eyeliner pencil, arriving in 4 new shades.
Urban Decay may have just dropped the Naked Ultraviolet palette, but that doesn't stop us from seeing what's next. Our favourite Instagram user trendmood1 (who breaks all the latest beauty news) has just posted a sneak peek of the brand new Stoned Vibes palette.
While we doubt this will be your next go-to eyeshadow palette (unless you love to rock glitter on a daily basis), the Stoned Vibes palette is exactly what you need for a night out.
There's a total of 12 shades to choose from, and we're loving all the different finishes on offer. You've got four mattes, which will work great as transition shades. The rest of the Stoned Vibes palette is full of fun pressed glitters and foiled shades. Blues, greens, purples, pinks – whatever your heart desires, it's in this palette.
In usual Urban Decay fashion, the palette comes with a double-ended eyeshadow brush and a mirror. So you can pop this in your handbag and top up your glitter on the go!
When and where you can shop
When can you get your hands on it? Unfortunately, a release date has yet to be announced but we can expect it to hit retailers within the next few months. Watch this space for all the info!
You can shop all things Urban Decay from retailers like MECCA, and this will most likely be one of the first places you can purchase in Australia.
In case you didn't know, Urban Decay is also stocked at retailers like StrawberryNET, Catch, eBay and Kogan. While you do need to make sure you're not purchasing a fake product, these are the stores where you can usually score an amazing deal.
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: Products reveal + Australian release
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation
- Bella Poarch’s entire beauty routine plus some affordable dupes
All images: Instagram user trendmood1