Here’s where you’ll be able to buy Urban Decay’s skincare line in Australia
Urban Decay will release a range of six skincare products called Rehab Makeup Prep.
This week Urban Decay announced its first ever skincare range. The world famous colour cosmetics brand posted a picture to Instagram, revealing a range of products designed to prep the skin for makeup.
The post reads: "Get ready UDers - we’re taking makeup prep one step further. It all starts with Rehab Makeup Prep - an exciting new lineup of products that scrub, cleanse, revitalize and hydrate - and ends with Meltdown Makeup remover to easily remove even the most stubborn waterproof makeup."
The Rehab Makeup Prep range is made up of six products - Hot Springs Hydrating Gel, Lip Love Lip Balm, Pore Refining Peel, Pretty Gritty Skin Polish, Oxygenated Bubble Mask and Moisture Layer Eye Roller - designed to give you the best possible canvas to remove makeup at the end of the day.
Mecca Maxima is the official stockist of Urban Decay products in Australia and we have seen previous new product launches head straight to MECCA, so we can expect to see the skincare line pop-up in MECCA stores when it becomes available. Unfortunately we don't know much about any Australian release dates or prices but we'll keep these posts updated.
- The view from Switzerland’s Crypto Valley with Mattias Hjelmstedt
- Australia and New Zealand might collaborate on open banking
- Review: What we really think of the Go-to Zincredible moisturiser
- Car roof rack buying guide: How to find the best roof rack
- Infrared thermometer buying guide: How to find the best infrared thermometer