Urban Decay NAKED Wild West palette: When and where to buy
Grab your cowboy boots – Urban Decay is taking us back to the wild, wild west with an all-new NAKED palette.
If you're looking for an eyeshadow palette to add to your arsenal, Urban Decay is about to release a new NAKED iteration that will have you dressed to kill.
Revealed just hours ago on breaking beauty 'gram @trendmood1, the Wild West palette has already made its way to the very top of our wishlist thanks to its 12 autumn-ready, desert-influenced shades.
Set to launch in the US from 8 February, the vegan palette will arrive in a themed, iridescent, snakeskin packaging that sets it apart from the rest of the NAKED line.
The shades themselves also draw inspiration from California's deserts, with colours ranging from pale peach to deep brown.
The hues are a mix of mattes, shimmers and metallics and come with fun names like Whiskey, Ghost Town and Hold 'Em to help you get into the rootin'-tootin' mood.
You can check out the swatches below.
The Wild West palette is set to drop into US Sephora from next week, which hopefully means we'll see it here in Australia shortly afterwards.
As always, we're expecting the latest NAKED addition to be hot property, so be sure to snap one up ASAP to avoid missing out.
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: All products revealed + Aussie release
- Selena Gomez’s beauty brand, Rare Beauty, officially has an Australian launch date
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation
Image credit: Instagram user trendmood1