Upgrades, up to $300 OBC and specialty dining extras with Princess Cruises
Sail away in the lap of luxury in 2018.Princess Cruises is piling on the extras in its latest sale. Dubbed the 3 for free sale, it's all about those bonus perks.
Three to be exact:
- Up to $300 in onboard credit (OBC). The amount is determined by the length of the sale and your cabin class. For example, a 4-6 night cruise in a cabin room awards you with $30 OBC while a 29+ night cruise in a balcony or suite cabin awards you with $200 OBC. On top of this, select sailings include an extra $100 OBC. Select and book carefully and you can secure $300 in credit to spend while away.
- Specialty dining reservation. Find yourself supping on an exceptional meal on cruises 7+ days long.
- Free upgrades. Staterooms get upgraded free within your category.
Return passengers benefit even more with their bookings, relishing in double the onboard credit when booking a balcony cabin or higher.
Over 450 itineraries are featured in this sale, with sailings around Australia and worldwide available from January 2018 onward.
This sale ends 28 February 2018.
You know what to do. Head to Cruise Sale Finder to inquire about and book your upcoming Princess cruise.
- The cost of winging it with your travel money
- Sydney Opera House tops the list of TripAdvisor’s top Aussie landmarks
- Trainfinder Wellington: Travelling the length of every train line in a single day
- 2 out of 3 Australians admit to planning holidays while on the job
- Holidays under $1,000: Bali, Langkawi and Fiji