Up to $600 onboard spending money plus just $99 deposits with P&O Cruises
Take to the waves and explore the South Pacific, New Zealand and around Australia.
The P&O Cruises Spending Spree sale has begun bringing with it big deals of up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom and just $99 deposits.
You can use your onboard spending money for drinks, spa treatments, specialty dining or an exciting shore excursion onshore so you can make your cruise vacation extra special.
The amount varies by room type and cruise duration and is per cabin:
- 6 nights or less: Interior/Oceanview - $100; Balcony/Suites - $200
- 7-11 nights: Interior/Oceanview - $300; Balcony/Suites - $400
- 12 nights or more: Interior/Oceanview - $500; Balcony/Suites - $600
There are many cruises on offer from local getaways to international jaunts around the South Pacific, New Zealand and Asia.
If you're after a luxurious P&O cruise then check out the from Brisbane return on Pacific Aria. This cruise to Tonga, Fiji and New Caledonia, Vanuatu will get you $500 in onboard spending and cost from $1,300 per person.
For a shorter sailing there's the from $299 or, for something different, the from Sydney to Auckland from $196.
Cruises on sale are for a range of upcoming dates, as well as departures throughout 2018 and 2019. Just explore the and you're sure to find something.
- An Adventure from Sydney to Vanuatu from $899: 10 nights cruising through New Caledonia and Vanuatu before returning to Sydney.
- Whitsundays Break from $330: A 4-night getaway from Brisbane to Airlie Beach and back.
- Classic Cruise Adelaide to Melbourne from $179: 3 nights from Adelaide, stopping in Burnie, Tasmania along the way and finally disembarking at Melbourne.
- Explore Vanuatu from $1,000: 10 nights to Vanuatu and New Caledonia.
- Pacific Scenery from $379: A 3-night sampler cruise from Brisbane.
- Barrier Reef Discovery from $776: A 7-night cruise from Brisbane to Cairns, Hamilton Island and Willis Island.
To book: Make your bookings online at Cruiseaway before 10 April 2018.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do