Up to 53% off cruises from Melbourne on Carnival
Sail from Melbourne to Australia's hottest ports for less than half price.
The Australian cruising season is knocking on our doors and to celebrate, Carnival has slashed the prices on sailings from Melbourne aboard its family-friend Carnival Legend with discounts of up to 53% off.
Altogether, nine sailings have been given a heavy price slash on journeys in 2017 and 2018. The first departs 1 November bound for the Pacific Islands and journeys between Melbourne, Noumea, Port Denarau, Mystery Island and Isle of Pines over 12 glorious nights. At 33% off, it's priced at $1,189 per person based on twin share, though this is not the cheapest sailing on offer.
That award goes to a 4-night Hobart getaway. Priced at $397 per person, based on twin share, it's a steal at 53% off and travels from Melbourne to Hobart return between the warm summer months of February and March 2018.
The seven other cruises on sale are
- Pacific Serenity Melbourne Return. Spend 10 nights sailing the South Pacific, stopping at Noumea, Lifou and Isle of Pines. This cruise departs 6 March 2018 and prices start at $991 per person.
- Tassie Break from Melbourne to Sydney. Spend 4 nights sailing from Melbourne to Sydney via Hobart. This cruise departs 26 November 2017 and prices start at $397 per person.
- Weekend Sampler Melbourne Return. For those new to sailing, this 3-night sampler is perfect for getting your sea legs. Departures are available between March and November 2018 and prices start from $298 per person.
- Tasmanian Sampler from Melbourne to Sydney. For a slightly longer Tassie trip, this 5-night sailing pops by Hobart and Port Arthur before pulling up anchor in Sydney. This cruise departs 19 March 2018 and prices start at $476 per person.
- New Zealand Melbourne Return. Spend 10 nights to New Zealand and back stopping by Fiordland National Park, Dunedin and Christchurch. This cruise departs 21 February 2018 and prices start at $991 per person.
- New Zealand Getaway Melbourne Return. Sail for 10 nights to New Zealand, calling in at Dunedin, Christchurch and Wellington. Departs 13 November with prices starting at $1,191 per person.
- The Legends of Tasmania from Sydney. For something a little different, this sailing starts in Sydney, travels through Tasmania and concludes in Melbourne. It sails on 1 February with prices from $496 per person.
To book: Head to CruiseAway to snap up these cruising discounts and book your room on Carnival Legend. They're all on sale until 8 September or until sold out.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale