Up to 50% off second guests and up to $1,200 OBC with Royal Caribbean
This is (literally) one big sale.
Royal Caribbean has launched its One Big Sale helping you get on the high seas faster.
It's all about bringing a mate along with this one. When you do, your guest will score 50% off their fare.
Now that's a great selling point to get your second-in-command on this ship.
Here's another one: up to $1,200 in bonus onboard credit to spend. That's broken up into up to $1,000 in onboard credit depending on your cabin class and journey booked and an extra $200 credit for making your booking before 16 January 2019.
There are four cruises in the sale, all departing from Sydney and bound for the South Pacific. Sailings depart between January and March 2019 blessing you with summer sun on those pristine beaches.
You can view the full itineraries for each cruise, get a free quote or make your booking with CruiseAway online here.
The cut-off to score an extra $200 in onboard credit is 16 January, though this sale runs until 28 February 2019.
- Money hack: Why you should look at re-booking your hotel stay
- The best places to travel to stretch your dollar further, according to Hotels.com
- Cheap Flights of the Week: USA or Canada, Hong Kong or Taipei and Laos
- Manu Feildel’s crash course in French
- Cheap Flights of the Week: New Zealand, California road trips and Asian explorations