Up to 50% off second guests and up to $1,200 OBC with Royal Caribbean
This is (literally) one big sale.
Royal Caribbean has launched its One Big Sale helping you get on the high seas faster.
It's all about bringing a mate along with this one. When you do, your guest will score 50% off their fare.
Now that's a great selling point to get your second-in-command on this ship.
Here's another one: up to $1,200 in bonus onboard credit to spend. That's broken up into up to $1,000 in onboard credit depending on your cabin class and journey booked and an extra $200 credit for making your booking before 16 January 2019.
There are four cruises in the sale, all departing from Sydney and bound for the South Pacific. Sailings depart between January and March 2019 blessing you with summer sun on those pristine beaches.
You can view the full itineraries for each cruise, get a free quote or make your booking with CruiseAway online here.
The cut-off to score an extra $200 in onboard credit is 16 January, though this sale runs until 28 February 2019.
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: China, Groupon, RedBalloon and Flight Centre
- 6 alternative romantic destinations to get some alone time
- Top Easter destinations that won’t break the bank, revealed
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Jetstar, AirAsia, RedBalloon
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Thailand, Vanuatu and New Caledonia