Up to 50% off AirAsia flights
Get your next trip at half off.
What will you put all your savings towards? A more luxurious stay? Another holiday, perhaps? The choice is yours with AirAsia's latest sale.
We're talking up to 50% off the budget airlines' entire network of destinations, and if you want to get fancy, you can also upgrade to a premium flatbed for 20% less.
Eligible travel dates are from now until 30 June 2019, though you'll have to get in before 28 October to snap up this deal.
Find your flight now through Flight Finder.
Sample fares we've found include Gold Coast to Auckland from $151 each way (50% off), Perth to Kuala Lumpur from $156 each way (50% off), Perth to Bali from $153 each way (30% off), Sydney to Maldives from $363 each way (20% off) and Melbourne to Phuket from $229 each way (20% off).
How good are these AirAsia fares?
- Price: Good. At 50% off, the numbers sound amazing. Although, we got better deals in AirAsia's last major sale, with Perth to Bali flights starting at $119 each way.
- Airline: Good. As far as budget airlines go, AirAsia is the best, winning top spot in the world at the Skytrax Airline Awards. Regardless, it is a budget airline, which means checked luggage, meals and entertainment aren't included in your fare, though you can add these for a fee.
- Frequent Flyer Points: AirAsia BIG Members can earn BIG points on select travel.
- Travel time: Good. All flights include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, which you can keep to a minimum if required.
- Weather: Good. With six months' worth of travel dates to book, you're sure to find a few days where the weather works in your favour at your destination of choice. For example, visit Bali in April or June to enjoy the dry off-peak season while Malaysia is best between November and March. Before committing, consult our best time to visit guide.