Up to 49% off in the latest Princess Cruises sale
Sail away from just $80 per day.
Princess Cruises isn't known for offering dirt-cheap sailings, but its latest flash sale just might change its reputation.
It has sailings at up to 49% off their RRP with the cheapest being a 2-night spin from Brisbane and back for $160 per person, or $80 per night.
Prices are based on twin or quadruple share – so bring your mate along for the company and reap the discounts.
There are nine sailings on sale ranging from local jaunts to international adventures around Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore.
Cruises in this sale pull up anchor from January to April 2019, though if that's too soon for you to set off there are also a handful of 2020 sailings included.
Here's a quick peek at what to expect:
- 2-night Brisbane cruise: Easily the cheapest sailing on offer, at 49% off, this $160 trip lets you dip into a break without blowing the budget.
- 31 night Australia to South Pacific cruise: Need to get away for a spill? You can disappear from mid-April to mid-May to go island hopping around the South Pacific starting from $3,500 per person.
- 19-day voyage from Sydney to Hong Kong: Snake your way up the eastern coast from Sydney to Brisbane and Darwin before exploring South East Asia's highlights, including Bali, Ho Chi Minh City and Hong Kong. This trip starts from $1,900 per person.
- 3-night cruise from Singapore: Book yourself a flight to Singapore and then cash in on this cheap-as-chips cruise to Malaysia and back. It starts from $400 per person, includes on-board meals and is probably cheaper than staying in the city for three nights.
This sale ends 28 January unless cabins sell out earlier.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do