Up to 40% off sailings in the Princess Love Boat Sale
These really are sails to fall in love with.
Princess Cruises never misses a beat when it comes to romantic offerings and to celebrate Valentine's Day, it's offering cruise lovers up to 40% off staterooms on select sailings.
That's not all.
You can also nab up to $2,000 worth of air credit per room. This is applied to the first two passengers with credit amounts dependent on the length of your sail. Specifically:
- $1,000 per stateroom / $500 per person: Cruises 7-15 nights
- $2,000 per stateroom / $1,000 per person: Cruises 15-23 nights
Available cruises depart from Melbourne, Fort Lauderdale, Yokohama, Southampton, San Antonia, Buenos Aires and more. All up 23, itineraries depart from Australian ports, including:
- Experience New Zealand from Melbourne: Visiting Fiordland National Park, Dunedin and Christchurch from $1,899 per person.
- New Caledonian and Vanuatuan Horizons: Departing from Melbourne and visiting Mare, Lifou, Mystery Island, Champagne Bay and more from $2,279 per person.
- Australia Coastal Cruise: Travelling from Sydney to Melbourne from $479 per person.
Both 2018 and 2019 sailings are included in this deal, though you will need to book by 15 February to snap up all its benefits.
Bookings and queries can be made through CruiseAway here.
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: AirAsia, Accor, DiDi, Skydive Australia
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Hong Kong, Europe and anywhere with AirAsia
- Best places to cruise in November
- Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Jetstar, P&O Cruises, Hamilton Island
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Europe, South Pacific and Canada