Up to 40% off Royal Caribbean sailings
Plus free balcony upgrade and on-board credit.
If you've been dreaming about a New Zealand, South Pacific or Australia cruise for your next vacation, then now's the time to seal the deal. Royal Caribbean cruises are not just on sale, they also come with a boatload of bonuses.
We're talking cruises up to 40% off, like the 7 night journey to New Caledonia and Vanuatu from $1,279 per person twin share, saving a massive $1,322 per cabin.
If you book a cruise before the sale ends on 14 February you'll also be eligible to get:
- Up to $1,000 onboard credit (OBC) per stateroom for 6+ nights sailings
- Half-price deposits
- 50% off 2nd guests
- 25% off passengers 3 and 4
- Free balcony upgrade when booking an oceanview cabin
On top of that, you've got almost 50 cruises to choose from with one of longest being the 18 day cruise with the Radiance of the Seas to Honolulu from $2,450 per person. Save up to 39% and visit Picton and Wellington in New Zealand and exotic Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora in French Polynesia.
If you're a cruising newbie, check out the 3 night Sydney cruise from $520. Departing and returning to Sydney, this is a great mini-break and a chance to test the waters.
For something a little bit special, we found a rare Christmas cruise on sale departing on 20 December 2019. Spend ten days onboard the Voyager of the Seas from Sydney from $1,999 per person cruising through New Caledonia and Vanuatu and Christmas Day on Lifou.
Departures are available from 1 April 2019 to 20 April 2020 but to get these savings you'll have to book by 14 February.
You can see the full details of the sale and make bookings through CruiseAway here.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?