Up to 40% off Mantra hotel stays
Stop dreaming about your holiday and get planning with luxe hotel rooms from $99 per night.
Maybe you’ve snagged a really good flight sale but haven’t been able to carry the deals over to your hotel stay. Or maybe you’ve been dreaming about a cheap weekend getaway to help you make it all the way to the Easter hols.
To get your vacation plans sorted Mantra Hotels has launched its biggest ever global sale with savings at over 130 properties.
Starting at just $99 per night you can save up to 40% off at selected properties including Art Series, Peppers, Mantra and BreakFree Hotels in Australia, New Zealand, Bali and Hawaii.
There are loads of hotels to pick from in the sale, including three-star digs up to five-star luxury rooms and with both city, beach and country escapes covered, so you’ll be hard-pressed not to find the right one for you.
The lowest price we found is for 4-star Mantra PortSea in Port Douglas from $99 per night, reduced from $138 per night.
Other highlights include:
- Peppers Blue on Blue, Magnetic Island - from $149 per night
- BreakFree on George, Sydney - from $113 per night
- Mantra Circle on Cavill, Gold Coast - from $209 per night
- Art Series - The Chen, Melbourne - from $131 per night
- Mantra Lake Tekapo, New Zealand - from $235 per night
- Mantra Collins Hotel, Hobart - from $135 per night
- Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra, Honolulu - from $182 per night
- Peppers Seminyak, Bali - from $387 per night
You better get in quick though, this sale ends this Wednesday, 21 February 2018.
To book: Head over to Wotif to get a full list of cities with the best dates and to book.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open