Up to 40% off Etihad flights from Australia
Dozens of routes on sale until 1 March 2017.
Luxury carrier Etihad Airways is one of the most lauded airlines in the world, so understandably bargains, such as 40% off flights to Europe, are a rare event.
The last time we saw Etihad slash prices this greatly across various locations was way back in April 2016 when the airline was offering 50% off 11 destinations worldwide.
This time the Abu Dhabi-based carrier is offering 40% off nine destinations - Dublin, Munich, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, London, Manchester, Milan, Rome and New York - as part of its A World Within Reach sale.
Flights to Dublin are the cheapest of the lot, with fares starting at $1,152 return departing from Perth.
Other sample fares include Melbourne to Edinburgh from $1,287 return, Brisbane to Manchester from $1,288 return and Sydney to Milan from $1,307 return.
Fares are for travel between 22 February and 10 December 2017, although it's important to keep in mind that blackout periods may apply for some destinations, particularly during school holiday periods.
All flights include complimentary on-board entertainment, in-flight meals and checked-baggage.
This 40% off Etihad flight deal ends on 1 March 2017 European time or 3am AEDT on 2 March 2017.
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale