Up to 35% off stays in Australia and New Zealand with TFE Hotels’ Mid-Year Sale
Score savings on your next holiday, with dates available through 2019 including Vivid Sydney dates.
TFE Hotels is having a huge sale and no matter where you plan to travel to in Australia or New Zealand you’ll be able to score up to 35% off.
The sale covers all brands across the collection including Adina, Travelodge, Vibe, Rendezvous, Medina and TFE Hotels Collection. It applies for stays between 6 June and 31 May 2019.
There are even some dates left for those keen to be book a last minute trip to Vivid Sydney this year.
While the sale offers a set 25 off stays, you can join the free TFE Hotels eClub and get a bonus 10% off as well.
The best price we found, $79.20 per night, is for the Travelodge Hotel Hobart located in the heart of historic Hobart.
Some of our other top picks in the sale are:
- Hotel Kurrajong Canberra from $219 per night
- Medina Serviced Apartments Sydney Martin Place from $251 per night
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central from $149 per night
- Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Melbourne from $155 per night
- Vibe Hotel Marysville from $135 per night
- Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch from $170 per night
Discounted stays are for dates between 6 June 2018 and 31 May 2019 and bookings must be made by 22 June 2018.
To book head to TFE Hotels for full details and to choose your room.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, visas, airlines and more [UPDATED]
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
- 5 cheapest places to fly to when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details