Up to $3,000 off tours worldwide in the Peregrine Adventures early bird sale
2018 is looking oh-so cheap.
Happy birthday, Peregrine Adventures! The small group tour specialist turns 40 this year and to celebrate, it's taking 11% off all tours departing in 2018.
The tour boasting the grandest saving is the Grand Africa Cairo to Cape Town. For 2017 this 48-day stunner is priced at $27,995. Book for 2018 however and you'll pay as little as $24,915, saving you over $3,000.
This mammoth tour takes you from the continent's north to south and includes highlights like Nairobi, Lake Nakuru National Park, Zanzibar, Damaraland and Fish River Canyon. In true Peregrine style, you'll see it all in a small group of 12 or less people for a truly intimate and immersive experience.
There are numerous dates available for this particular itinerary from April to September 2018. All departures are guaranteed, so even if you are the only one to book, the tour will still go ahead.
Other standout tours departing in 2018 include:
- Mexico In Depth: Typically priced at $6,410, book a 2018 departure and you'll pay as little as $6,011 to explore Ancient Mayan ruins such as the Teotihuacan archaeological site and Chichen Itza, learn how to cook traditional Mexican fare and explore the country's natural landscape, including the Sumidero Canyon.
- Vintage Vietnam: Typically priced as much as $3,300, you can now book 2018 dates for this tour for as low as $2,821. On that price you'll see Ho Chi Minh City, go on a boat trip through Nha Trang, see pagodas and temples in Hue, tour the Old Quarter of Hanoi and cruise across the famous Halong Bay.
- Secrets of Italy: Discover one of the world's most romantic country's on a 10-day tour from Venice to Rome at up to $1,280 off. Normally priced $6,170, choose your dates wisely and you stand to pay just $4,890.
This sale ends 15 September 2017 and if you're thinking that's too little time to scrounge up the cash, you only need to pay a $600 deposit to secure your booking and these discounts. Full payment is due closer to the departure date.
For Qantas Frequent Flyer members, another bonus of booking through Peregrine Adventures is that all bookings over $1,000 can earn you 3,500 points.
All bookings can be made direct with Peregrine Adventures, however we found the exact same tours on TourRadar for a smidgen cheaper. Because every dollar counts.
- Take off to Japan with flights from $329 each way
- Domestic flights from $39.95 are now on sale with Tigerair
- Escape to Vanuatu from $525 with Virgin Australia
- Searching for cheap flights to Scandinavia? You can now get there from $734 return
- Score up to 30% off flights in the latest Virgin Australia sale