Up to 30% off Princess Cruises sailings
Take a break. You deserve it.
Princess Cruises is one of the most luxurious cruise lines in the world, and if you're looking for a pamper on the high seas, there's a sale on it for you.
It's called the Seasons of Savings sale and features up to 30% off cruises around Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific and Asia.
They run as short as 2 nights and for as little as $200 per person or as long as 19 days from $2,000 per person. Calculated, that's as little as $100 per night and that includes your cabin, cruise transport and on-board meals.
Bear in mind these prices are based on twin-share, so you'll need to convince your partner/family member/friend to hop on board into this adventure with you.
Shouldn't be too hard, right?
Those itching to get away now can book and sail on ships departing from January to April 2019. Those needing a little more time to save up their holiday funds and leave can book a cabin on a 2020 cruise instead and have a whole year of excitement and anticipation ahead of them.
Cruises must be booked by 13 December to secure these prices.
Well, what are you waiting for? Make your enquiries and pay your deposits on then get ready to (literally) cruise away.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals