Up to 30% off IHG stays worldwide
IHG Rewards Club members are being rewarded big-time this month.
InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG) has unveiled what it's calling it's greatest promotion ever, offering up to 30% off bookings at all of its properties.
Once a member, you're then eligible to stay at nearly 5,000 IHG properties worldwide at up to 30% off.
Bookings must be made before 29 November 2017 to catch this discount, though stays are from 18 November 2017 through to 15 April 2018. This gives you plenty of time to sort out the rest of your trip as well as cash in on discounted hotel stays during that peak Christmas period.
Vice president, customer loyalty marketing Asia, Middle East and Africa, IHG Samantha Llewellyn said: "Ahead of the busy upcoming holiday season, we know our IHG Rewards Club members will be looking to plan their getaways and get the most of the out of their travel.... We are leveraging our global scale of nearly 5,000 hotels and resorts worldwide to provide even more values and options as well as exceptional experiences for our members through our Your World Sale."
To further sweeten the deal, all stays are eligible to earn Rewards Club bonus points which you can build towards rewards, such as free stays.
Bookings must be made through the IHG where you'll also sign up as a Rewards Club member.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open