Up to 15% off tours worldwide with Contiki’s Goodbye Summer, Hello Sale
Save up to $1,272 when you book before 31 March.
Some of us are currently experiencing an extended summer, whether we like it or not but if you're dreading the arrival of winter then you're in luck.
Contiki is offering up to 15% off its top Europe summer trips and you can save up to $1,272 if you get in before the sale ends on March 31.
With its Goodbye Summer, Hello Sale you can choose from 17 of Contiki's trips over the European summer.
The best deal? The 28 day European Panorama which is the full smorgasbord of everything you want to see in Europe from $5,037.
Relax on the Greek Island of Corfu with a ferry trip along the Adriatic Sea, indulge in a traditional beer hall in Germany and visit a cheese farm and clog maker's house in The Netherlands.
Looking for something a touch shorter? Check out the 9 day Greek Week tour. If you've been dreaming of the pretty blue and white buildings, fun party nights and ancient sights of Greece then this could be just the tour to make your Instagram followers extra jealous.
Here's a snapshot of some of our top picks:
- European Adventurer from $5,497: A 37 day adventure through 17 countries including UK, France, Spain and Italy.
- Eastern Road from $2,257: 13 days visiting 6 countries throughout Eastern Europe.
- London to Athens from $3,187: An easy paced 21 days to explore 6 countries.
Head over to the Goodbye Summer, Hello Sale page to browse all the offers but be quick, though, as the sale ends on 31 March.
- Qantas and Jetstar accelerate restart for flights to Singapore, Fiji and more
- Busted from booking: Holiday rental prices skyrocket in travel hotspots
- New $50 NSW travel vouchers: How to get them, where to use them
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals