Unleashed inventory review
Get an inventory management system for an unlimited number of warehouses — regardless of your pricing plan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cloud-based inventory systems, like those offered by Unleashed, could help to take your business to the next level.
In this review we'll weigh up the pros and cons of Unleashed, to help you decide if its software could meet your needs.
What is Unleashed?
Unleashed is a software company that offers cloud-based solutions for businesses. Its inventory management platform helps companies effectively scale their businesses and manage production on an easy-to-use interface.
Compared to some other inventory tools, Unleashed stands out by letting you use an unlimited warehouses on any of its plans, thus providing businesses with a cost-effective platform to monitor inventory across multiple stores.
Features of Unleashed's inventory management tools
Here are the features you'll generally get with Unleashed software:
- Easy-to-use interface. Unleashed offers a slick interface that can be navigated with the minimum of effort.
- Comprehensive product tracking. With Unleashed, you can trace your products through each stage of the production process. Unleashed also comes with batch and disassembly tracking to convert unsold products back into raw components, as well as serial number tracking.
- Extensive customer support. Unleashed goes beyond the usual email support thanks to Unleashed University — an online learning centre and support forum for users to familiarise themselves with the company's platform.
- Integrations. Combine different sales channels into a single platform, so that you can make efficiency savings.
- Inventory Planning. Unleashed converts historical inventory and product data into detailed real-time forecasts to help you optimise your production lines.
Unleashed inventory pricing plans
You can expect to get a few standard features across all Unleashed plans — such as support for unlimited products, suppliers and customers; serial and batch tracking; and applications to monitor sales.
However, each plan differs in the number of users it caters to and the number of API calls you can make monthly. API calls are information requests stored on the Unleashed server, such as refreshing your inventory dashboard or pulling up information for your Shopify sales channel.
Please note that all figures are stated in US dollars and prices were correct as of 12 September 2020.
Medium plan: Starts from US$259 (per month)
- Supports three users (with each additional user priced at US$89.00 per month)
- Limit of 125,000 API Access calls
Large plan: Starts from US$499 (per month)
- Supports eight users (with each additional user priced at US$89.00 per month)
- Free Unleashed University access
- Limit of 250,000 API Access calls
Large Plus plan: Starts from US$819 (per month)
- Supports 20 users (with each additional user priced at US$69.00 per month)
- Limit of 500,000 API Access calls
- Cost-effective plans for your company to choose from, regardless of its size
- Insightful dashboard reports to track your business performance
- Comprehensive tracking of all potential costs
- Multiple customer service channels to support your company
- Less comprehensive stock tracking and demand forecasting than other competitors
- A tendency to have technical difficulties when accessing certain third-party integrations
Ultimately, Unleashed offers a cost-effective platform for any business to comprehensively track its production and sales channels. If you're a small business with multiple warehouses, Unleashed is a great tool for you to consider. It not only offers all its premium features on its cheapest plan, but it also facilitates easy consignment and warehousing. Always take some time to check if the features offered by Unleashed inventory management meet your company's specific production needs.
More guides on Finder
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
5 tax tips every Australian property investor needs to know this financial year
As we reach the end of the financial year, Australian property investors need to work out what they can claim and organise their records.
Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
Roll up your sleeves because COVID-19 vaccine incentives are on their way.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Prime Day deals include: 50% off Oodie winter hoodies, 45% off Bose 700 headphones, cheap TEAC 4K UHD smart TVs.
Best Australian EOFY sales 2021: Dyson, eBay + heaps more
Score big this end of financial year with 85% off homewares, 80% off fashion and 60% off tech.
Madison Beer and Vanessa Hudgens launch skincare brand Know Beauty
Know Beauty includes cleansers, moisturisers and serums rooted in DNA personalisation. Here's how you can get your hands on it.
2020 MG HS Review: First impression
MG has just launched their new HS SUV, which will replace the current GS.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
Amazon Prime Day: Best global store deals to shop before time runs out
Samsung, Hasbro, KitchenAid, Lenovo, Nautica – take advantage of these Prime Day deals before they disappear.
Ask an Expert