Unleashed inventory review
Get an inventory management system for an unlimited number of warehouses — regardless of your pricing plan.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Cloud-based inventory systems, like those offered by Unleashed, could help to take your business to the next level.
In this review we'll weigh up the pros and cons of Unleashed, to help you decide if its software could meet your needs.
What is Unleashed?
Unleashed is a software company that offers cloud-based solutions for businesses. Its inventory management platform helps companies effectively scale their businesses and manage production on an easy-to-use interface.
Compared to some other inventory tools, Unleashed stands out by letting you use an unlimited warehouses on any of its plans, thus providing businesses with a cost-effective platform to monitor inventory across multiple stores.
Features of Unleashed's inventory management tools
Here are the features you'll generally get with Unleashed software:
- Easy-to-use interface. Unleashed offers a slick interface that can be navigated with the minimum of effort.
- Comprehensive product tracking. With Unleashed, you can trace your products through each stage of the production process. Unleashed also comes with batch and disassembly tracking to convert unsold products back into raw components, as well as serial number tracking.
- Extensive customer support. Unleashed goes beyond the usual email support thanks to Unleashed University — an online learning centre and support forum for users to familiarise themselves with the company's platform.
- Integrations. Combine different sales channels into a single platform, so that you can make efficiency savings.
- Inventory Planning. Unleashed converts historical inventory and product data into detailed real-time forecasts to help you optimise your production lines.
Unleashed inventory pricing plans
You can expect to get a few standard features across all Unleashed plans — such as support for unlimited products, suppliers and customers; serial and batch tracking; and applications to monitor sales.
However, each plan differs in the number of users it caters to and the number of API calls you can make monthly. API calls are information requests stored on the Unleashed server, such as refreshing your inventory dashboard or pulling up information for your Shopify sales channel.
Please note that all figures are stated in US dollars and prices were correct as of 12 September 2020.
Medium plan: Starts from US$259 (per month)
- Supports three users (with each additional user priced at US$89.00 per month)
- Limit of 125,000 API Access calls
Large plan: Starts from US$499 (per month)
- Supports eight users (with each additional user priced at US$89.00 per month)
- Free Unleashed University access
- Limit of 250,000 API Access calls
Large Plus plan: Starts from US$819 (per month)
- Supports 20 users (with each additional user priced at US$69.00 per month)
- Limit of 500,000 API Access calls
- Cost-effective plans for your company to choose from, regardless of its size
- Insightful dashboard reports to track your business performance
- Comprehensive tracking of all potential costs
- Multiple customer service channels to support your company
- Less comprehensive stock tracking and demand forecasting than other competitors
- A tendency to have technical difficulties when accessing certain third-party integrations
Ultimately, Unleashed offers a cost-effective platform for any business to comprehensively track its production and sales channels. If you're a small business with multiple warehouses, Unleashed is a great tool for you to consider. It not only offers all its premium features on its cheapest plan, but it also facilitates easy consignment and warehousing. Always take some time to check if the features offered by Unleashed inventory management meet your company's specific production needs.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Best Ukuleles in Australia
These are the 6 best Ukuleles you can buy right now in Australia.
Square vs PayPal
Both Square and PayPal are popular choices, but which payment processor is best for your business needs?
Earnd is a pay on demand service that lets you access a portion of your paycheque before payday without paying any fees or interest.
PayActiv Earned Wage Access
Learn more about how PayActiv's Earned Wage Access service can help you access up to $500 of your paycheque for a $5 fee charged fortnightly (only if you access your wage before payday).
Best camera drones in Australia
These are the best camera-equipped drones you can buy right now in Australia.
CommSec vs SelfWealth
We rate the fees and features of both online brokers.
How to start a dog boarding business
From the legal to the practical, here's what you need to know before opening a dog boarding company.
How to start an accounting business
Find out what you need to know before starting an accounting business.
How to start a lead generation business
Learn how you can transform your lead generation business idea into a profitable venture.
Ask an Expert