Unleashed inventory review
Get an inventory management system for an unlimited number of warehouses — regardless of your pricing plan.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Cloud-based inventory systems, like those offered by Unleashed, could help to take your business to the next level.
In this review we'll weigh up the pros and cons of Unleashed, to help you decide if its software could meet your needs.
What is Unleashed?
Unleashed is a software company that offers cloud-based solutions for businesses. Its inventory management platform helps companies effectively scale their businesses and manage production on an easy-to-use interface.
Compared to some other inventory tools, Unleashed stands out by letting you use an unlimited warehouses on any of its plans, thus providing businesses with a cost-effective platform to monitor inventory across multiple stores.
Features of Unleashed's inventory management tools
Here are the features you'll generally get with Unleashed software:
- Easy-to-use interface. Unleashed offers a slick interface that can be navigated with the minimum of effort.
- Comprehensive product tracking. With Unleashed, you can trace your products through each stage of the production process. Unleashed also comes with batch and disassembly tracking to convert unsold products back into raw components, as well as serial number tracking.
- Extensive customer support. Unleashed goes beyond the usual email support thanks to Unleashed University — an online learning centre and support forum for users to familiarise themselves with the company's platform.
- Integrations. Combine different sales channels into a single platform, so that you can make efficiency savings.
- Inventory Planning. Unleashed converts historical inventory and product data into detailed real-time forecasts to help you optimise your production lines.
Unleashed inventory pricing plans
You can expect to get a few standard features across all Unleashed plans — such as support for unlimited products, suppliers and customers; serial and batch tracking; and applications to monitor sales.
However, each plan differs in the number of users it caters to and the number of API calls you can make monthly. API calls are information requests stored on the Unleashed server, such as refreshing your inventory dashboard or pulling up information for your Shopify sales channel.
Please note that all figures are stated in US dollars and prices were correct as of 12 September 2020.
Medium plan: Starts from US$259 (per month)
- Supports three users (with each additional user priced at US$89.00 per month)
- Limit of 125,000 API Access calls
Large plan: Starts from US$499 (per month)
- Supports eight users (with each additional user priced at US$89.00 per month)
- Free Unleashed University access
- Limit of 250,000 API Access calls
Large Plus plan: Starts from US$819 (per month)
- Supports 20 users (with each additional user priced at US$69.00 per month)
- Limit of 500,000 API Access calls
- Cost-effective plans for your company to choose from, regardless of its size
- Insightful dashboard reports to track your business performance
- Comprehensive tracking of all potential costs
- Multiple customer service channels to support your company
- Less comprehensive stock tracking and demand forecasting than other competitors
- A tendency to have technical difficulties when accessing certain third-party integrations
Ultimately, Unleashed offers a cost-effective platform for any business to comprehensively track its production and sales channels. If you're a small business with multiple warehouses, Unleashed is a great tool for you to consider. It not only offers all its premium features on its cheapest plan, but it also facilitates easy consignment and warehousing. Always take some time to check if the features offered by Unleashed inventory management meet your company's specific production needs.
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the MyDeal IPO
The online retailer is expected to raise $40 million as it launches onto the ASX. Here's what you need to know.
Oppo Watch review
Despite its obvious copying of Apple's Watch design, Oppo's Watch delivers the goods if you're keen on an Android Wear watch to cover the smartphone basics in a stylish way.
Business In:Brief with Jonathan McFarlane (PlaceOS)
Find out more about Jonathan McFarlane, the man pioneering the development of smart buildings and smart cities via his PropTech platform PlaceOS.
Save $120 a year with Telstra’s NBN 50 plan: Is it better than the rest?
How does Telstra’s discounted NBN 50 plan stack up to its competitors?
Everything you need to know from Apple’s iPhone 12 launch event
Here's what you need to know about the new Apple iPhone 12.
Budget 2020: Millions of dollars to go towards the digital economy
The government wants to be a leading digital economy by 2030.
Business In:Brief with John Fargher (AgriWebb)
Learn more about John Fargher, co-founder of the world's leading software platform for agricultural management.
Everything you need to know about Amazon Prime
Confused about the services that Amazon Prime offers? Check out our guide on everything you need to know about Amazon's speedy delivery service.
NBN plans for seniors
Whether you're looking for the cheapest plan or discounts available, we'll help you find the best NBN plans for seniors.
Find out if OnPay could be the right payroll platform for your company.
Ask an Expert