Uniqlo’s Nintendo Collection has officially launched in Australia
Calling all Nintendo fans! If you know your Zelda from your Link, or could spend hours slinging ink in Splatoon, Uniqlo has the collection for you.Uniqlo have officially released their Nintendo-themed T-shirt collection in Australia today, following on from their initial release in Japan last May, and our geeky little hearts can hardly handle it.
The shirts (inspired by games like Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Animal Crossing, Star Fox, Zelda, Splatoon and more) all feature the 25 winning designs from a Uniqlo and Nintendo competition earlier this year, judged by the Director of Nintendo, Shigeru Miyamoto.
The Nintendo release has been hyped massively, with celebrations and opportunities to play the Nintendo Switch at select stores to mark the launch. If you can drag yourself away from
Scroll down to see pictures of the collection or head to Uniqlo to shop the collection.
- Best fashion sales of the week: Sunglass Hut, THE ICONIC and rebel
- 21 trends for 2021 and where to buy them for under $100
- Afterpay Australian Fashion Week (AAFW) 2021: What you need to know
- Best fashion sales of the week: adidas, ASOS and Princess Highway
- The best activewear sales this Boxing Day 2020