UniBank All Purpose Personal Loan
Borrow from $4,000 up to $80,000 with terms up to 7 years. Costs include interest charges and application fees.
This personal loan from UniBank features borrowing amounts from $4,000 up to $80,000 and terms up to 7 years. You need to be a member of UniBank to apply, but you can also become a member by purchasing a $10 share when you apply. This loan has a variable interest rate, meaning that it can fluctuate month by month based on the market interest rate. Rates start at 11.99% p.a., with a comparison rate of 12.14% p.a. There are no monthly fees associated with this loan, but there is an application fee of $100.
From 11.99% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||UniBank All Purpose Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 11.99% (variable)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||12.14%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$4,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$80,000|
Main points to consider about the UniBank All Purpose Personal Loan
This personal loan is unsecured and comes with a variable interest rate, which is currently 11.99% p.a. You can apply for a loan between $4,000 and $80,000, making it suitable for a range of borrowing needs.
The loan comes with an establishment fee of $100 but no ongoing fees are charged. You can make additional payments at any time and there's no penalty for early repayments.
Features of UniBank’s personal loan
There are many features available with this personal loan, including the following:
- Loan terms. You can pay off your loan over terms of between 0.50 years and 7 years.
- Borrowing amount. Depending on your budget and what you need the loan for, you can apply for any amount between $4,000 and $80,000.
- Variable rate. The personal loan comes with a variable interest rate of 11.99% p.a. The comparison rate is 12.14% p.a.
- Make extra repayments. You can make extra payments, and there are no penalties for early repayments.
- Repayment frequency. You have a choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Fee-free redraw. You can take advantage of the fee-free redraw facility. This means you can redraw any additional repayments you’ve made on the loan if you suddenly need the money again
How to apply for the UniBank All Purpose Personal Loan
In order to apply for this personal loan you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be a UniBank member or be eligible to become a member (see below)
How do I become a UniBank member?
All you need to do to become a member is click on the “Go to Site” button and then click “Why join us”. If you are eligible to join, you will need to provide the following which you can do during the online application process:
- Two pieces of identification showing your full name, date of birth and address. These can include your driver’s licence or your passport.
- A one-time payment of $10 for a membership share.
Once you are a member you can apply for any loan that UniBank has to offer, including its personal loan.
It's always a good idea to compare personal loans and decide which is the best option for you.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.