Get a flexible personal loan from UniBank that can suit a wide range of purposes.
This personal loan is unsecured and flexible, making it suitable for a wide range of borrowing needs. You could use it to consolidate debt, make a large purchase or make home improvements.
Benefits of this loan include the ability to make extra payments to pay off the loan sooner, no ongoing fees and access to your extra repayments through a redraw facility. Find out everything else you need to know in this review.
Main points to consider about the UniBank All Purpose Personal Loan
This loan is unsecured and comes with a variable interest rate, which is currently 13.19% p.a. You can apply for a loan between $2,000 and $80,000, making it suitable for a range of borrowing needs.
The loan comes with an establishment fee of $100 but no ongoing fees are charged. You can make additional payments at any time and there's no penalty for early repayments.
Features of UniBank’s personal loan
There are many features available with this personal loan, including the following:
- Loan terms. You can pay off your loan over terms of between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s).
- Borrowing amount. Depending on your budget and what you need the loan for, you can apply for any amount between $2,000 and $80,000.
- Variable rate. The loan comes with a variable interest rate of 13.19% p.a. The comparison rate is 13.9% p.a.
- Make extra repayments. You can make extra payments, and there are no penalties for early repayments.
- Repayment frequency. You have a choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
- Fee-free redraw. You can take advantage of the fee-free redraw facility. This means you can redraw any additional repayments you’ve made on the loan if you suddenly need the money again
How to apply for the UniBank All Purpose Personal Loan
In order to apply for this personal loan you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be a UniBank member or be eligible to become a member (see below)
How do I become a UniBank member?
All you need to do to become a member is click on the “Go to Site” button and then click “Why join us”. If you are eligible to join, you will need to provide the following which you can do during the online application process:
- Two pieces of identification showing your full name, date of birth and address. These can include your driver’s licence or your passport.
- A one-time payment of $10 for a membership share.
Once you are a member you can apply for any loan that UniBank has to offer, including its personal loan.