Get your rocks off... with an Uncut DVDs promo code. What? Where did you think we were going?
Saving money is the new sexy.
Uncut DVDs prides themselves on being Australia’s top retailer of X-rated adult films. Not only that, but they also stock toys, lingerie, footwear, and costumes to put a little spice into your bedroom... or outside it. Whatever floats your boat. The company won the AAI awards for Best Online and Retail DVD Store four times over, and prides itself on a great online experience.
Hunt through their site to find yourself a DVD, costume, or toy to play with, and save money using one of Uncut DVDs Promo Codes. Please note that this site is only made for those who are 18 years of age or older, and does not condone selling their X-rated products to minors.
Uncut DVDs promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2017
|Loyalty rewards for members||You can sign up for a loyalty rewards membership with Uncut DVDs to earn Loyalty Rewards Points that can go towards further money off your purchases, and present you with a free gift on all orders over $100.||
Last verified 15 Feb 2017
Top items from Uncut DVDs
How do I use my Uncut DVDs promo code?
- Browse through the codes above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Uncut DVDs website.
- Browse through their vast collection of X-rated products.
- Once you’ve found an item that you wish to purchase, select the item, indicate the quantity, and click 'Add to Cart'.
- If you’d like to continue shopping, click the 'Back' button to keep browsing. If you’re ready to checkout, click 'My Shopping Cart | Checkout'.
- Enter your promo code into the box under 'Got A Gift Card?'
- Click 'Use' and your screen should automatically update with your new, discounted total.
- Type in your billing and address information and click 'Submit Order' to continue.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Uncut DVDs and saved on your order.
- Discreet: Uncut DVDs knows that you want your purchases to remain discreet, so they promise to deliver your parcel to you, and bill you, as subtly as possible. Your parcel is delivered to you in a plain box, and charges on your credit card bill will not reflect the X-rated nature of your purchase.
- Loyalty rewards membership: You can sign up for a loyalty rewards membership with Uncut DVDs to earn Loyalty Rewards Points that can go towards further money off your purchases, and present you with a free gift on all orders over $100.
- Secure payment: Your personal and payment information always remains safe when you purchase with Uncut DVDs as they have the industry standard of data encryption to ensure that your information is securely transmitted.
- No free shipping: Due to the lengths that Uncut DVDs goes to so they can ensure discreet shipping of your purchase, they are not able to offer free shipping on any orders.
Shipping guide for Uncut DVDs
Uncut DVDs ensures all payments and deliveries are made with complete discretion. All orders are subjected to a $15.95 postage fee throughout Australia. Uncut DVDs does not provide free shipping on any orders. Your parcel will be delivered via DHL’s Economy courier service, and you can expect your order within 5 – 10 business days from time of delivery, depending on where you are located within Australia. The products are sent from Uncut DVDs’ warehouse in the USA and are dispatched immediately after your order.
Your signature will be required upon delivery, and if you are not able to be there to sign for your parcel, it will be left in your letterbox or on your doorstep. You may choose to have your parcel delivered by FedEx International Priority courier service, which will only take 3 – 4 business days for delivery with guaranteed delivery.
Refunds, returns and exchanges for Uncut DVDs
Uncut DVDs promises a 'No Hassle Exchange Policy' where they will exchange your product within 30 days of date of purchase if the product is delivered to you in faulty or unsatisfactory condition. You must contact Uncut DVDs directly if you wish to report a faulty product for exchange. The company will not provide refunds or exchanges for any products that you have changed your mind about.
Though Uncut DVDs has a great reputation for excellent customer service, they do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any items that they sell, but they are always willing to help customers and provide a high level of customer care.
About Uncut DVDs and its history
Founded in 1993, Uncut DVDs is a proudly Australian company, with a warehouse in the United States where all products are delivered from. The company has a stellar reputation in customer service, and is committed to providing customers with quality, affordable X-rated products. They strive to provide a unique and stress-free online shopping experience to help you find exactly what you’re looking.
Uncut DVDs knows that you’ll love your product, and they promise to ship and bill you for your purchase with complete discretion.. You will get your product as soon as possible, and are happy to help you with any questions that you may have in regards to your order or potential purchase.