Ubisoft takes to the high seas with Skull & Bones
Pirates are back in this open-world online game from Ubisoft.
Pirates, ship battles, and sunken treasure are back in Skull & Bones, a new tactical action game Ubisoft announced at its press conference this morning. Skull & Bones takes inspiration from the ship combat in the Assassin's Creed games, dropping you into the Golden Age of Piracy as a pirate captain you can customise to your liking. You'll need to build up your fleet by ambushing trade routes and defeating or teaming up with other pirates on the lawless seas.
Skull & Bones takes place in a shared online world, with the ability to play solo or group up with other players in large-scale team battles against other pirates.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year