UBank UHomeLoan Fixed Rate
The UBank UHomeLoan Fixed Rate can give you the security of knowing your interest rate won't change
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the UBank UHomeLoan Fixed Rate?
The UBank UHomeLoan Fixed Rate loan is suitable for refinancing and new purchases. This means if you're currently paying a higher rate of interest with another lender, you could save money by refinancing with UBank. You'll reduce the amount of interest you pay on your mortgage, slashing your monthly repayments.
- Split loan options: You're able to split your loan so that a portion of it is set at the fixed rate, while the remaining portion stays on a variable rate. UBank will allow up to four account splits, which can be great for people wanting separated payment or accounting arrangements for investment or personal uses.
- Maximum loan-to-value ratio of 80%: The minimum loan amount available is $100,000. The maximum loan amount is capped at $2,000,000.
- Repayment flexibility: Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Making more regular repayments saves you more money in interest, and can better suit how you're paid.
- Fees may apply: Keep in mind that break fees may apply if you pay off your fixed rate home loan early. This may include selling the property or refinancing your loan over to another lender before the end of the fixed term. If you know you're likely to sell your home within that time, you may benefit by choosing a shorter fixed rate term or remaining on a variable rate so you can avoid break fees.
- Accessibility: You can access your home loan account at any time using UBank's secure online banking portal. You can log in and view your statements, as well as see any payments you've made and interest amounts charged. You can also change your payment frequency via your online banking account.
Note: There is no redraw facility available on a fixed rate home loan with UBank. The redraw feature is only available on variable rate home loans, so if you wish to use this facility you may need to think about splitting your loan.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this loan, please click 'go to site' to be safely redirected to the application page. The online application form is secure so your information is always kept completely confidential. You must be over 18 years of age at the time you apply, and you need to be a permanent resident of Australia. If you're currently an American resident, UBank advises that you get in touch with them directly to start an application.
- You have an Australian residential address
- You're currently receiving PAYG income from an employer as your primary source of income. Please note that rental income, unemployment benefits, superannuation, pension and family payments are not considered as a primary source of income.
- You have never been declared bankrupt and you've never committed a financial crime
You will need to provide
- Your mobile phone number and email address. If you're opening a joint application, both applicants will need to have different email addresses.
- If you intend to refinance, a recent home loan statement
- Details about your income, assets and expenditures
You can track your application process online to see whether your application is being assessed, whether further information is required or if it's moved on to the approval stage.