Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3: Get live Australian stream here
Heavyweight champ Tyson Fury is promising to prove once and for all he has the measure of Deontay Wilder as the pair meet for a third time.
Tyson Fury dominated Deontay Wilder the last time the pair met and will enter fight 3 supremely confident that he has the American's measure.
Fury, who is undefeated across his career, handed Wilder his only professional loss with a seventh round TKO in their second fight – after their first, a bruising match that went the full 12 rounds, was declared a draw.
This bout is scheduled to go 12 rounds once more, with Fury's WBC and lineal titles on the line.
When is Fury vs Wilder 3?
The trilogy bout takes place in Las Vegas's T-Mobile Arena, the home of heavyweight boxing. Here's what time you need to be at the ready to catch all the action across Australia:
- Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra and Hobart: 12pm AEDT
- Adelaide: 11:30am ACDT
- Brisbane: 11:00am AEST
- Darwin: 10:30am ACST
- Perth 9:00am AWST
How to watch Fury vs Wilder 3 live in Australia
In Australia, this epic clash is live and exclusive on Main Event pay-per-view. You have a couple of options for tuning in, read on for all the details.
How to watch Fury vs Wilder 3 with Main Event
If you are already a Foxtel customer, you are just about all set. You can access it from the Main Event website, using the My Foxtel app, via remote or over the phone.
It will set you back $59.95 and will also be replayed a number of times once it has finished. If you have Optus TV, you can also access the fight over the phone. Ordering through a phone agent will incur an additional $2 booking fee.
Watch Fury vs Wilder 3 with Kayo Sports
By following this Main Event on Kayo Sports link, you can sign up to watch this bout on Kayo Sports. One of the perks of this option is it can be used by new, returning or current Kayo users. It will also cost you $59.95 using this option.
You can find more information in this Main Event on Kayo guide.
Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3 fight card
- Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder – Heavyweight (12 rounds)
- Efe Ajagba vs Frank Sanchez – Heavyweight (10 rounds)
- Robert Helenius vs Adam Kownacki – Heavyweight (12 rounds)
- Jared Anderson vs Vladimir Tereshkin – Heavyweight (8 rounds)
- Edgar Berlanga vs Marcelo Esteban Coceres – Super Middleweight (10 rounds)
- Julian Williams vs Vladimir Hernandez – Junior Middleweight (10 rounds)
- Robeisy Ramirez vs Orlando Gonzalez – Featherweight (10 rounds)
- Viktor Faust vs Mike Marshall – Heavyweight (8 rounds)
- Bruce Carrington vs Cesar Cantu – Featherweight (4 rounds)
- Elvis Rodriguez vs Victor Vazquez – Junior Middleweight (8 rounds)