Tyre Sales online deals and offers January 2021
Shop for your tyres online, save money AND get a free fitting with Tyre Sales.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tyre Sales is an Australian based online store that promises the best deals on tyres from leading brands such as Michelin, Bridgestone, Dunlop, Goodyear and more. Tyre Sales credit their low prices to their commitment to rely on online sales, a strategy that slashes overheads which can be passed onto their customers.
Tyre Sales Online coupons and deals
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Nov 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|28 Dec 2020||Up to 60% off sale + new styles added||********|
What tyres can I buy and search for from Tyre Sales Online?
- Tyres by vehicle: Use the search form to find the best tyres for your vehicle. Tyre sales has tyres to suit all vehicle makes available in Australia..
- Tyres by size: Use this form if you know the dimensions you need and just want to search from a range of brands.
- Tyres by brand: Tyre brands available at Tyre Sales include BF Goodrich, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Firestone, Gladiator, Goodyear, Michelin, Pirelli, Roadstone and Yokohama.
- Tyres for trucks: Tyre Sales also stock tyres for trucks and commercial vehicles including off-road vehicles, agricultural and industrial vehicles, as well as forklifts. Fill in the form available on the website and get in touch for a quote.
What other services does Tyre Sales Online offer?
- Fitting and Balancing: Every tyre purchase from Tyre Sales comes with a free fitting and balancing at a fitment centre located near you. Tyre Sales partners with over 1,500 fitment centres Australia-wide.
- Roadside Assist: Tyre Sales also offers free roadside assistance through NRMA for tyre punctures and other damage. If you don’t already have an NRMA membership, you will be prompted to sign up when you make your purchase.
Pros and Cons of Tyre Sales
- Freebies. Free fitting and balancing at a fitment centre near you.
- No additional fees. You will not be charged extra at the fitment centre. The amount you pay online is your total order amount.
- Free roadside assist. Free roadside assistance for all Tyre Sales customers with NRMA. This offer is only applicable for tyre problems (such as a puncture).
- Customer service. Live chat available during business hours.
- Delivery charges apply. There is a fee for delivering your tyres to the nearest tyre centre. The charge will be based on the quantity of your order and the shipping location.
Frequently asked questions
Who will fit and balance my tyres if I buy from tyresales.com.au
All tyres bought through Tyres Sales will be fitted by an authorised tyre fitment centre operated by or partnered with Tyre Sales. There are over 1,500 locations to choose from Australia-wide. All fitting and balancing is free of charge, and comes as part of the tyre purchase.
How do I know what size my tyres are?
Your tyre size is found on the tyre sidewalls. Look for the sequence of letters and numbers. The first three digit number is the tyre width (in millimeters); the next two digit number is the tyre’s aspect ratio; and the next two digits are the rim diameter (in inches).
How do I know my car type and model?
If you don’t know your car make and model, and don’t know which tyres are suitable for your vehicle, you’re invited to contact Tyre Sales directly for one-to-one assistance. Click the 'Help me find a tyre' tab on the right hand side of the page to lodge a query. A member of the Tyre Sales team will be in contact within a day.
What is Tyre Placard?
Your tyre placard is found on the inside of the driver’s side door, in the glove box, or under the fuel cap. It lists useful information and the measurements you need (size, type and speed rating) to buy the correct tyre type.
What is the tyre speed rating and load index?
Your tyre’s speed rating and load index is found on the side of your tyre directly after the seven digit tyre size sequence. The first two digits are the speed index and letter immediately following is the speed rating. This number outlines the maximum capacity and speed than that tyre can safely operate at.
What tyre pressure do I need?
Find the tyre placard for information about which tyre pressure you should use. Be aware that the tyre pressure listed on the placard it the cold pressure (the pressure needed when you have not driven your car). Driving your car increases the pressure, so you need to take the measure while your car is still cold.
How do I know if I need new tyres?
It's generally accepted that tyres should be replaced once the tread gets below 2mm. 1.6 mm is the legal limit in Australia and the tyre indicator will mark this point. Other factors might be considered when deciding whether or not to change such as any past damage, tyre age, and mileage.
How can I get Tyre Sales free shipping?
All tyres will be delivered to the nearest Tyre Sales fitment centre for fitting and balancing. When you make a purchase you will be asked to select your closest and most convenient centre for pick-up and fitting. Delivery times will vary depending on your location. Shipping costs are based on your location and the quantity of your order.
What forms of payment does Tyre Sales accept?
What is the Tyre Sales returns and Money Back Guarantee policies?
All tyres come with manufacturer’s warranties and quality guarantees. In the event that there is something wrong with your purchase, you will be invited to contact Tyre Sales customer service. After you make your purchase a customer service representative will get in touch to make sure that you ordered the correct size. If there has been some mistake, you will either receive a refund or be able to change your order, free of charge.
What warranty is there on my purchase?
All tyres come with a one year warranty that is fully compliant with Australian consumer law. That means that you are entitled to a refund or an exchange should a major fault be found with the product. The warranty does not include damage caused by misuse or accident (such as a puncture).
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off car essentials at Catch, half-price meat thermometers, eBay Plus tech sale.
Boxing Day Sales 2021 | Deals to be revealed
Find all the best sales, deals and offers in one place for fashion, electronics, travel, beauty, homewares and toys.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class review
If you're looking for a premium, luxury or performance mid-size sedan, the C-Class has to be on your shortlist.
Ford Ranger car loans
Here's how little the Ford Ranger could cost you on finance.
SEMrush promo codes and coupons January 2021 | 7-day free trial
Enhance your online visibility with some SEO and SMM assistance, or keep an eye on your competitors with access to organic research with a SEMrush subscription today and cut costs with a promo code.
2019 Subaru Impreza Review
The Impreza is impressively specced, has a relatively well-performing engine and gearbox, is comfortable and has the stand-out selling point of being AWD
Tyre pressure monitoring system guide: How to choose the best TPMS for your car
Compare prices, types and features of some of the best tyre pressure monitoring systems on the market.
Tyre pressure gauge buying guide
Find the right tyre pressure gauge for your car, bike, 4WD, caravan or trailer.
Flight Centre Black Friday sales 2021
Save big on full-service flights across Australia, Asia and more with this year's Flight Centre Black Friday sales.
2017 Volkswagen Golf Review
Looking to purchase a new hatchback? The VW Golf might be worth adding to your shortlist.
Ask an Expert