Find the latest Typo online sales right here for big savings.
Launched in 2009, Typo sells cute and affordable stationery and has grown to a 145-store brand with outlets in 10 different countries.
Its products are funky, colourful and a bit different. The selection has grown since the stores first opened, and you’ll now find small homewares, tech and phone accessories, art, DIY crafts and travel accessories along with the staple collection of stationery and office goods.
Typo discount codes and coupons
|Buy Backpacks and Laptop Cases||Shop the trend with the coolest backpacks and laptop cases from Typo.||
|Free shipping||Spend $55 or more at Typo and get your order shipped free.||
How do I use my Typo discount code?
How do I use my Typo discount code?
1. Browse through the products on Typo’s website.
2. When you’ve found an item you’d like to purchase, select the colour (if applicable) and quantity, then click the red “ADD TO BAG” button.
3. After you’ve added the products you’d like to buy to your bag, you can check out by clicking the “MY BAG” icon at the top right of your screen and then clicking “CHECKOUT”.
4. You’ll then be brought to a screen where you can sign in if you’re a returning customer or sign up for an account if you’re a new customer. If you’d prefer not to sign up, you can check out as a guest.
5. Next, you’ll need to enter your delivery address information and select a shipping method.
6. After clicking “Continue to Payment”, you’ll be brought to a screen requesting your payment details and billing address. At the top of this screen, there’s a bar that says “Promo Code” on it. Click on the plus sign next to the text to expand the section. A field will appear that says “ENTER PROMO CODE”. Enter your code here and click “APPLY”. Your total will then be recalculated.
7. Next, when you’ve finished entering all your details, click “CONTINUE TO REVIEW & CONFIRM”, where you’ll be able to finalise your purchase.
Bestselling products from Typo
Typo Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping: Spend more than $55 on any purchase and get your items shipped free.
- Shop multiple stores at once: Typo is part of the Cotton On Group, which includes Cotton On, Cotton On Kids, Cotton On Body and Rubi Shoes. All five stores use the same website, and you can buy items from all five stores at once.
- In-store returns: You can bring any unwanted items back to a store for a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
- No live chat: There’s no chat system available for online shoppers. The store can only be reached by phone or email.
- Few office hours: Phone service is only available from 8:30am until 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- No free returns by post: You’ll need to pay postage on any returns sent by mail. You can also return to a store if there’s one close by.
How can I get Typo free shipping?
Shipping is free on any Typo purchase of $55 or more to addresses in Australia. For orders less than $55, shipping is charged at a flat rate of $10 per order for standard shipping or $14.95 for express shipping.
A $10 flat fee is charged for orders delivered to New Zealand, and a flat fee of $40 is charged for orders delivered anywhere else in the world.
What forms of payment does Typo accept?
- Visa Checkout
What is the Typo returns policy?
You can return unwanted and unused items within 14 days of purchase by post or by going to a Typo store.
If you’d like to return your items by post, you’ll need to complete the return form that was delivered with your items and print a postage label from returns.cottonon.com. Postage on returns isn’t free, and you’ll need to pay online when getting your postage label. The refund should be processed within 3-5 days of the parcel being received.
If you’d like to return your items to a store, simply go to a Typo store with your unwanted items and proof of purchase (the packaging slip included in your order and the tax invoice that was emailed to you upon purchase). You can then get a refund or exchange for a preferred item.