Disney fans will be obsessed with this new Typo collection
This latest collaboration will add a touch of Disney magic to your notebooks, pens and gift cards.
In case you hadn't noticed, Disney collaborations are popping up here, there and everywhere! We've seen Disney-themed makeup lines from Lorac and Revlon and Beauty and the Beast inspired clothing collections from Minkpink and Uniqlo. We just can't get enough.
Now there's another Disney collab to get excited about and this one isn't just for the makeup junkies and fashion fans. One of our favourite stationery and homewares brands Typo has created a whole new range of products inspired by the magic of classic Disney films.
The range features a stack of notebooks with Disney iconography and classic Typo sass. There are also sparkly pens, water bottles, magical tote bags, pretty pouches, character badges and even a Disney version of Monopoly. There are 40 pieces in total and all of them are a fairytale fan's dream come true.
Scroll down to see some of our favourite bits and bobs from this line. Who says Disney's just for kids?
- See all the pics from the PrettyLittleThing x Karl Kani collab
- Research shows Amal Clooney’s royal wedding outfit has set a new trend
- Boohoo is selling a dupe of Meghan Markle’s halter-neck wedding dress
- Science shows Meghan Markle’s real effect on fashion
- Get the celeb look for under $100: Jordyn Woods, Taylor Hill and more