FREE Shipping on Your First order Over $100
- Free shipping over $150
We have 2 Twenty8 discount codes available
What's the most popular deal from Twenty8 this week?
We have a total of 2 deals available for Twenty8 today. However, the most popular deal from Twenty8 is the FREE Shipping on Your First order Over $100. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at Twenty8?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at Twenty8?
Plus there's free shipping if you spend over $150.
Pros and cons of Twenty8
- Natural products. All Twenty8 products are 100 percent natural. The company uses botanical ingredients and you will not find chemicals, fragrances or preservatives in the Twenty8 line of products.
- Huge range. Twenty8 stocks a wide range of products for all your skincare needs, no matter whether you’re male or female. You’ll also find aromatherapy kits, essential oils, foodstuffs and nutritional supplements.
- Safe and secure. Twenty8 ensures your details and credit card information are protected so your shopping experience is entirely safe and secure.
- Shipping charges. Shipping charges are based on weight, so the more you order, the more you’ll pay for shipping.
Shipping guide for Twenty8
Shipping costs may vary depending on the payment method and destination. Normally, shipping rates are weight based and this is because couriers charge on a weight basis. That said, you can select the most economical shipping courier for your situations and there are various service providers used, including Australian Post.
International orders generally take a much longer time to be delivered and you may have to wait between two to four weeks before you can receive your order. These delays are mainly due to customs policies.
International customers also may have to deal with further charges such as taxes. Shipping costs are automatically calculated before payment at checkout.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Twenty8
Twenty8 has a generous returns policy which lets you return products within six months following purchase. However, products must be undamaged and in their original delivered state. Used products and items damaged in the hands of the buyer will not be accepted. An invoice copy or the item’s packaging slip needs to be included with the returned item.
However, if you have none of the above, you can include your full name, email address, billing or shipping address as well as your phone number. Refunds are paid within a week or two. Digital products such as ebooks are also eligible for returns.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 4 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in November 2021. We've also found another 8 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Twenty8 deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Twenty8 offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Hands-on Binance tutorial for beginners (2021/22)
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert