Look after your skin with the range of natural skincare products from Twenty8 and grab some discounts along the way.
Twenty8 is a skincare company that deals only with natural ingredients. Its products do not contain chemicals, fragrances or preservatives, instead providing a natural approach to beauty.
Twenty8 products are carefully developed to provide a healthier way to enhance beauty. All products are 100 percent natural and do not contain chemicals which are quite common in the beauty industry. Twenty8 products boast ingredients that are non-toxic so as to deliver safe skin care results.
In addition to skincare products for men and women, Twenty8 also sells essential oils, aromatherapy tools and food products such as chocolate. You can also purchase their ebooks that give you vital information on health and beauty.
Twenty8 promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
How do I use my Twenty8 promo code?
How do I use my Twenty8 promo code?
- Check out the promo codes from Twenty8 above and click on the one you’d like to use. You will be redirected to the Twenty8 home page.
- Browse through the wide range of Twenty8 products available.
- To select an item you want to buy, click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- You can add more items to your cart or proceed to ‘View Cart’ where you will review your purchases and select your preferred shipping option. At this point you will also key in the promo code in the ‘Discount’ field and click ‘Update’.
- Click on the ‘Checkout’ button and proceed to key in your billing information to finalise the transaction.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Twenty8 and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Twenty8
- Natural products. All Twenty8 products are 100 percent natural. The company uses botanical ingredients and you will not find chemicals, fragrances or preservatives in the Twenty8 line of products.
- Huge range. Twenty8 stocks a wide range of products for all your skincare needs, no matter whether you’re male or female. You’ll also find aromatherapy kits, essential oils, foodstuffs and nutritional supplements.
- Safe and secure. Twenty8 ensures your details and credit card information are protected so your shopping experience is entirely safe and secure.
- Shipping charges. Shipping charges are based on weight, so the more you order, the more you’ll pay for shipping.
Shipping guide for Twenty8
Shipping costs may vary depending on the payment method and destination. Normally, shipping rates are weight based and this is because couriers charge on a weight basis. That said, you can select the most economical shipping courier for your situations and there are various service providers used, including Australian Post.
International orders generally take a much longer time to be delivered and you may have to wait between two to four weeks before you can receive your order. These delays are mainly due to customs policies.
International customers also may have to deal with further charges such as taxes. Shipping costs are automatically calculated before payment at checkout.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Twenty8
Twenty8 has a generous returns policy which lets you return products within six months following purchase. However, products must be undamaged and in their original delivered state. Used products and items damaged in the hands of the buyer will not be accepted. An invoice copy or the item’s packaging slip needs to be included with the returned item.
However, if you have none of the above, you can include your full name, email address, billing or shipping address as well as your phone number. Refunds are paid within a week or two. Digital products such as ebooks are also eligible for returns.
Top picks from Twenty8
About Twenty8 and its history
Born out of the need to provide affordable, ethical and a chemical-free range of skincare products, Twenty8 was launched in 2009. Founder and creator Kim Morrison manages Twenty8.
Twenty8 is an Australian skin and health care company that produces natural products. All of the products in the Twenty8 range are free from the harmful chemicals that you normally find in existing beauty products.