A one-stop shop for holiday parks, caravan parks, camping grounds and cabins across Australia in Australia,Turu contains information, photos and reviews of almost 2,000 site listings nationwide.
Turu discount codes and coupons
It looks like we don't have any coupons at the moment. Take a look at our most recent deals
Popular Top 5 Travel Deals coupon codes
|10 Dec 2019
||Up to 25% off last-minute tours worldwide
What can I book with Turu ?
- New South Wales: Search for the best holiday parks available in New South Wales.
- Victoria: When you’re driving down the Great Ocean Road be sure to search here for the best places to stay.
- Queensland: If you’re up in the rainforest or cruising along the coast with Turu you’ll the best places to spend the night.
- South Australia: The best holidays parks in South Australia, all with photographs and guest reviews.
- Tasmania: If you find yourself on the ‘Holiday Isle’, then be sure to check out the listings of holiday parks and campsites available.
- Western Australia: If you’re heading way out west, Turu will make sure you find the best places to pitch a tent.
- Northern Territory: If you want to get away from it all, then head up to the wild Northern Territory, and stay at one of these holiday parks.
Turu Review | Pros and cons
- Comprehensive - Over 2000 sites nationwide.
- Book online - Availability and booking online.
- No cancellation within 30 days of booking.
- American Express not accepted.
How do I make a Turu booking?
If you find a site that you like, look in the top right hand corner on the sites page and you will see two options, a phone number you can call, or the option to book online. If you click on the book online button, you’ll be taken to a page where you can choose your accommodation options and your dates, then you can make your booking.
What forms of payment does Turu accept?
What is the Turu cancellation policy?
It is sometimes possible to cancel a booking, if the cancellation occurs more than 30 days before your arrival at your chosen park, however a 5% fee is will be taken from your booking. If there is less than 30 days to go until your booking, then it is not possible to cancel.