TheTrue Blue Sale™ starts at 5pm tonight. Save up to 30% off dozens of Australian beauty and fashion brands for 48 hours only.
Did you know that Australian businesses are missing out on $4.2 billion* per year due to Aussies spending on overseas online shopping? We want to bring some of that money back to Australian retailers. This Australia Day we’re asking our savvy shoppers to purchase from a local business. Dozens of Australian fashion and beauty retailers have joined us and are offering discounts, exclusive offers and deals as a thank you to shoppers who choose to support a local, homegrown business.
Sign up to be notified when the sales start.
True Blue fashion & beauty sales
Why did the True Blue Sale start?
Did you know that 97% of all Australian businesses are small businesses and a whopping 60%* of these close down in the first three years?
At finder.com.au, we want to support Australians, the local economy and our job market, so we're excited to bring you the True Blue Sale™ – a chance for Aussie shoppers to get mega deals and discounts from Australian retailers this Australia Day.A huge $4.2 billion a year is spent on international online shopping sites, so imagine what a difference it would make if more of this was spent on local soil. We've done the research and we can tell you. If every Australian credit card holder made just one purchase from an Australian retailer on Australia Day, it would:
- Inject more than $2 billion into our economy
- Be enough to fund over 24,000 new jobs
- Accumulate enough GST to pay for 1,802 new entry-level nurses and 1,891 new primary school teachers across Australia.
A big portion of online shopping is fashion and beauty items – with some mega international players offering great deals to Aussies. There may have been a time where Australia just didn't have the same options, but we can very clearly state that this is no longer the case. Iconic Aussie fashion and beauty players are out there and taking Australia by storm.*Australian Bureau of Statistics
- eBay has launched a voice-powered Gift Finder tool
- Brace Yourselves! The best homewares sales for Vogue Online Shopping Night are here
- The 9 weirdest things you can buy from Amazon Australia
- What is actually cheaper on Amazon Australia?
- Amazon Australia has arrived and here is everything you should know