This weekend shop the True Blue Australia Day sales and save
The True Blue Australia Day sales are back again and there are plenty of savings to be had.
As of 5pm today, finder.com.au's True Blue Sale has officially started and there are dozens of sales and discount codes available with some of Australia’s favourite retailers.
And there are some top travel deals as part of True Blue too. In honour of Australia Day, STA and Qantas are offer $26 off select flights.
You can see the full list of discounts on the True Blue Australia Day sales page. Or if you prefer a curated list, you can see all the best deals here and the best fashion deals here.
The True Blue Australia Day Sale is an annual initiative created by finder.com.au. Last year, Aussies spent $4.2 billion with overseas based online retailers. If that money was spent with Australian stores instead, the GST alone could fund thousands of new jobs for Australians.
Here at finder.com.au we think it’s important for Australians to know which businesses are owned or operated in Australia and to encourage everyone to choose to buy locally. The True Blue Australia Day Sale gives businesses the opportunity to let people know that they’re proudly Australian and allows customers to save by choosing to shop with an Aussie option.
- What happens if Qatar leaves oneworld?
- This week in streaming: Netflix gets more Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and No Activity returns to Stan
- The best places to travel to in summer 2018-2019
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- The shades in the Jeffree Star Mini Liquid Lipstick NUDE Vol. 2 Set