Save on Tripcover with frequent flyer discounts, promo codes or active coupons
Tripcover is an Australian company that works with Allianz Global Assistance to offer insurance alternatives to low cost car rental excess insurances. The insurance range starts from $5.68 per day, which is almost 75% less than some of the car rental companies' offers. You can purchase the Tripcover easily using the iPhone or Android apps and earn a 5% discount by providing your Australian or New Zealand frequent flyer numbers.
There are no minimum number of days for the Tripcover insurance, so you can either use it for one day or a full month. The company can cover all authorised drivers and also offers a 14 day cooling-off period before you travel.
Tripcover discounts for February 2017
How do I use my Tripcover frequent flyer discount?
Follow these simple steps to use your promotional code.
- Click on the link and we'll safely redirect you to the Tripcover homepage where you can have a look at the range of cover options.
- Browse through the Tripcover online catalogue until you find what you are looking for.
- Fill in the required information, the pickup and drop off dates, your age range, residence and destination country, your excess cover value and your insurance plan. Then enter your frequent flyer details in the box
- Once you have completed this, click on the 'Next' button.
- Review your cover level and make sure that your discount has been applied. You can make sure by checking the left hand column. Once you're satisfied, click 'Buy Now'.
- Enter your personal details including you first and last name, email, contact number, age, state and country of resident. Nest, enter your credit card details including, first and last name of cardholder, card type, card number, expiry date and CCV. Read through the terms and conditions of the policy and once you're satisfied, click 'Pay Now'.
Pros and cons of Tripcover
- Good money saving option. Every discount that you can get on your trips is important, as you can spend that money on your actual trip. Tripcover helps you save considerably on your car insurance and enjoy the holiday properly.
- Reliable insurer. The fact that Tripcover is backed by Allianz Global Assistance, a reliable worldwide insurer and can guarantee that your money is well spent.
- Small range of products. Tripcover can only help you save money on your car rental excess insurance and no other services can be provided by the company. There are not many products that you can choose from either.
Shipping guide for Tripcover
You can use your car rental excess insurance as soon as you buy it from Tripcover and get your car rental from the car dealer.
Returns, refunds and exchanges with Tripcover
Refunds can be made anytime within 14 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied with the policy and your premium will be fully refunded, provided you have not used the insurance on your travels, or have already made a claim or intend to make one. You can extend your current policy by calling the Tripcover customer service by phone, or you can sign up on another policy on the same day that the previous ends.
Top picks from Tripcover
Here are some of the best deals that you can get from Tripcover.
|If your destination is out of Australia, there are another two options that you can choose. Drivers aged 25 to 75 can get up to $4000 excess cover and drivers aged 22 to 24 can also get up to $4000.Find out more >>||If your destination is Australia, there are several options you can choose from. Drivers aged 25 to 75 can take up to $4000 Excess Cover or up to $6000 excess cover. Drivers aged 22 to 24 can get up to $4000 excess cover.Find out more >>|
About Tripcover and its history
Tripcover is a low cost car rental excess insurance company partnered with Allianz Global Assistance that specialises in trip insurances. The company covers all excess fees for any car rental damage, such as single vehicle accidents, windscreens, tyres, lights, undercarriage and overhead damage. The insurance value spans from $4000 to $6000.