Trendsgal discount codes and coupons October 2020
Find a bargain on fashion, accessories and more with these discount codes for global online retailer, Trendsgal.
Trendsgal is a global online retailer of fashion, accessories, beauty and fashion products for men, women and kids. The range is trends-based and budget friendly. The company also offers wholesale for businesses.
Trendsgal discount codes and coupons
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|27 Nov 2019||50% off swimwear||spl****|
|8 Sep 2020||Up to 50% off sale + new styles added||********|
|7 Jul 2020||$20 off your first order||********|
Bestselling products from Trendsgal
Trendsgal Review | Pros and cons
- Shop in AUD. Trendsgal is based in the USA but you can select “AUD” from the currency dropdown on the main menu to browse and shop in Australian dollars.
- Drop shipping options for e-merchants. If you have a business, you can use Trendsgal’s drop shipping option and other wholesale solutions.
- 30-day returns. Change of mind returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- Shipping applies. Items are sent from the USA and international delivery charges are calculated according to the weight and size of your package.
- Processing time. Processing time can take up to four days.
How does Trendsgal shipping and delivery work?
Purchases are shipped from the USA using courier services. Most deliveries take 5-10 business days to arrive at Australian addresses. You can track your package online after dispatch, which usually takes four business days, but can take up to ten days if the item is not in stock.
What forms of payment does Trendsgal accept?
- American Express
- Western Union
What is the Trendsgal returns policy?
Purchases from Trendsgal are covered by a warranty and can be returned if you change your mind within 30 days of delivery. Customers are responsible for the shipping costs. To arrange a return, get in touch with customer service and they will give you a Returns Authorisation Number.
Ask an Expert