30-Day FREE trial
We have 1 Trend Micro promo codes available
What's the most popular deal from Trend Micro this week?
We have a total of 1 deals available for Trend Micro today. However, the most popular deal from Trend Micro is the 30-Day FREE trial. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
How do I use my Trend Micro promotional code?
Which payment methods can I use at Trend Micro?
Trend Micro Review | Pros and Cons
- Easy. Just one click to download the software directly to your computer.
- Help available. The Trend Micro support center is available online 24 hours a day.
- Range. Trend Micro has a product to suit home or office, and appropriate for any situation. Choose a comprehensive package for work, or if your have kids that spend a lot of time browsing, or choose a lighter package if you don’t use the Internet too often.
- Automatic subscription. Once you have made a purchase, your subscription will continue to renew automatically. While it is convenient, if you don’t want the package any more, you need to unsubscribe or your account will be charged.
How does Trend Micro work? How do I get my products after I’ve purchased them?
After you purchase the software, you will be sent an order confirmation to your inbox. Click on the ‘download’ button in the email to get your software sent straight to your computer. You will be able to download an authorised version of the product and will receive a serial number.
After you’ve created your Trend Micro account, you’ll be able to keep your software updated, check your system’s status and keep in contact with support.
How do I return items to Trend Micro?
If you want to cancel your subscription or receive a refund for a product that has just been purchased or automatically updated, simply use the order search form to look up your recent purchase and then click ‘request a refund’.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 5 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these Trend Micro deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best Trend Micro offers available today.
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert