Travelodge discount codes and promos August 2020
Offering savings at Britain’s first value hotel brand, Travelodge discount codes can save money on stays at top destinations across the UK, Ireland and Spain.
Travelodge discount codes and promos
Popular Travelodge (UK) coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Feb 2017||London hotels from GBP£49||********|
Travelodge's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 26 March 2020, Travelodge UK has temporarily closed all of its hotels to the public until 15 April. Guests who have booked a stay on or after 15 April and have booked a non-refundable Saver Rate have the option to change their arrival date or receive a Saver Rate Cancellation Voucher, which acts as a credit that can be used towards a future booking.
Most popular properties from Travelodge
Travelodge Review | Pros and Cons
- Great range of locations. With more than 500 properties across Britain, Ireland and Spain, there’s bound to be one nearby.
- Top value. Travelodge was Britain’s first value hotel chain, and its focus is on convenience, affordable prices and a value-for-money stay.
- Trusted brand. Founded in 1985, Travelodge is now the UK’s largest independent hotel brand and is well known among leisure and business travellers.
- Lots of options to customise bookings. The booking process offers a variety of options to add-on extras. These include breakfast, late checkout and dinner, so you can completely customise your stay.
- No Australia customer support line. The customer support team is based in the UK, so phoning them could be a costly process.
- No loyalty scheme. While all of Travelodge’s low prices are available to everyone online, there is no loyalty or rewards program for regular guests to earn points or discounts.
How to make a booking with Travelodge?
To make a booking visit the Travelodge website using any of the links provided. From the homepage you can search properties by using a location in ‘Search & Book’ or by rates under ‘Find our lowest prices’ at the top of the screen.
What forms of payment does Travelodge accept?
- Credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Debit cards including Delta, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Solo, Maestro and MasterCard
What is the Travelodge cancellation policy?
Travelodge’s cancellation policy depends on the type of room rate booked. Flexible rates (which can be more expensive) have options to amend and cancel bookings, a lot of which can be done by logging in online. Saver and sale rates cannot be refunded. In some cases you can amend the stay date on a Saver rate, but a change fee applies.
Ask an Expert