Offering savings at Britain’s first value hotel brand, Travelodge discount codes can save money on stays at top destinations across the UK, Ireland and Spain.
With more than 500 properties across top locations, Travelodge provides a budget option for leisure and business hotel stays. Locations include major cities like London, Madrid, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Manchester, Birmingham and Belfast, as well as classic seaside destinations and holiday hotspots.
Travelodge discount codes and promos
Most popular properties from Travelodge
Travelodge Review | Pros and Cons
- Great range of locations. With more than 500 properties across Britain, Ireland and Spain, there’s bound to be one nearby.
- Top value. Travelodge was Britain’s first value hotel chain, and its focus is on convenience, affordable prices and a value-for-money stay.
- Trusted brand. Founded in 1985, Travelodge is now the UK’s largest independent hotel brand and is well known among leisure and business travellers.
- Lots of options to customise bookings. The booking process offers a variety of options to add-on extras. These include breakfast, late checkout and dinner, so you can completely customise your stay.
- No Australia customer support line. The customer support team is based in the UK, so phoning them could be a costly process.
- No loyalty scheme. While all of Travelodge’s low prices are available to everyone online, there is no loyalty or rewards program for regular guests to earn points or discounts.
How to make a booking with Travelodge?
To make a booking visit the Travelodge website using any of the links provided. From the homepage you can search properties by using a location in ‘Search & Book’ or by rates under ‘Find our lowest prices’ at the top of the screen.
What forms of payment does Travelodge accept?
- Credit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Debit cards including Delta, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Solo, Maestro and MasterCard
What is the Travelodge cancellation policy?
Travelodge’s cancellation policy depends on the type of room rate booked. Flexible rates (which can be more expensive) have options to amend and cancel bookings, a lot of which can be done by logging in online. Saver and sale rates cannot be refunded. In some cases you can amend the stay date on a Saver rate, but a change fee applies.