Travelodge offers affordable-yet-comfortable accommodation at 16 hotels across the country, as well as one property in New Zealand. It’s part of one of the largest hospitality groups in Australia, TFE, which also includes Rendezvous, Vibe and Medina.
Travelodge promo codes and coupons
It looks like we don't have any coupons at the moment. Take a look at our most recent deals
Popular Top 5 Travel Deals coupon codes
|17 Apr 2020
||Up to 25% off last-minute tours worldwide
Bestselling Travelodge locations
Travelodge Review | Pros and cons
- TFE Hotels eClub. Travelodge is part of the TFE group, which offers a membership program where you’ll get 10% off all bookings and exclusive offers.
- Affordable. Pricing for many Travelodge properties starts at less than $100 per night.
- No booking fees. Bookings made directly with Travelodge/TFE do not incur a booking fee.
- Gift certificates available. You can purchase gift certificates in increments of $50, valued from $50 up to $500.
- Limited locations. Travelodge only has 16 locations in Australia, most within city centres. There are no locations in South Australia.
How do I make a booking with Travelodge?
You can make a booking with Travelodge by using the booking engine that appears on the right side of the homepage, or by clicking on the “Check availability” box. After clicking “Show rooms and prices”, you’ll see a list of available rooms and the nightly price. Click the “Choose room” button next to your preferred room type. You’ll then be able to add on extras like breakfast and late check-outs before entering in your personal and payment details.
What forms of payment does Travelodge accept?
- American Express
Credit card payments incur a 1.5% surcharge
What is the Travelodge cancellation policy?
Bookings that have not been pre-paid need to be cancelled before 2pm the day before your arrival, otherwise the credit card you have used to secure the booking will be charged a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees are equal to the price of one night’s stay.