See the world with new friends on a group tour without breaking the bank with these Travel Talk discount codes.
Travel Talk is a UK-based travel company that offers group tours throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East and other locations, plus European festival tours. The tours are good value for money and mostly attract younger travellers, although there is no official age limit.
Travel Talk discount codes and coupons
|Up to 45% off tours + up to $300 flight credit||
|Valid for travel on select dates. Destinations include Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Egypt, Russia, Spain, India, Nepal, Balkans and more. T&C's apply.||
|20% off ANZAC Day tours||
|Valid for travel on select dates. T&C's apply.||
|Up to 50% off Morocco, Turkey and Egypt tours||Valid for travel on select dates and trips. T&C's apply.||
|7-day skiing packages in the French Alps from €741||Learn from the best with these ski tour packages to various resorts in France. Classes available for all levels.||
|Check out the latest Travel Talk Egypt tours||Find the best deals on 4- and 5-star Egypt tours with Travel talk.||
Bestselling destinations from Travel Talk
Travel Talk Review | Pros and Cons
- Broad range of destinations. Travel Talk offers tours in a range of popular destinations worldwide.
- Value for money. Travel Talk offers frequent promotions on its most popular tours.
- Booking options. Make a booking online, over the phone or via a travel agent.
- Single traveller supplement. Single travellers may need to pay a supplement if the option to double up with a another single traveller of the same sex is not available.
- Change and cancellation fees apply. Check the conditions of your fare for specific policies and fees.
How do I make a booking with Travel Talk?
Bookings can be made online using the Travel Talk booking engine, found on the left side of the home page. You will need to pay a nonrefundable deposit of £60 (or local currency equivalent) for standard bookings.
What forms of payment does Travel Talk accept?
What is the Travel Talk cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made in writing prior to the tour departure. Fees vary depending on how many days prior to departure the cancellation is made. Cancellations 60 days prior to departure will result in the deposit being forfeited. Cancellations 14 days or less prior to departure will result in 100% of the tour fee being forfeited.