Get the peace of mind you need to enjoy your holidays with reliable travel insurance cover from Simply Travel Insurance.
Simply Travel Insurance is one of Australia’s leading providers of simple and affordable travel insurance. Offering policies that can be purchased online, the company takes the hassle out of taking out travel insurance cover.
Simply Travel Insurance has four policies which are all underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd. The Comprehensive and Australia Only policies are both available to travellers of all ages, while Budget Cover and Frequent Traveller policies cover travellers aged 70 and under.
Simply Travel Insurance offers and promotions for January 2019
Other deals available on finder.com.au
Popular Travel Insurance Deals - Coupons coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 Jan 2019||Get 5% off all Tick travel insurance policies||fin****|
|7 Jan 2019||10% off travel insurance||Off****|
|16 Jan 2019||15% off travel insurance + chance to win $10,000||SAV****|
|5 Jan 2019||Get 5% off travel insurance with Fast Cover||COU****|
|5 Jan 2019||Save 10% off travel insurance||ADV****|
|11 Jan 2019||15% off travel insurance + chance to win $1000 gift card||********|
Policies Offered From Simply Travel Insurance
How do I purchase insurance cover from Simply Travel Insurance?
- Browse through the codes above and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Simply Travel Insurance homepage and embed the discount.
- On Simply Travel Insurance’s homepage, look for a box with the words "Get a Quote". Enter your destination, the number of people to be insured and the dates of travel, then click on "Get a Quote".
- You will notice that the cost per type of plan will change. Click "Buy" for the plan type you wish to purchase.
- After you have chosen the type of plan, you will be directed to the page where you can manage your booking and see the premium you are required to pay. Enter your traveller information then click on "Continue".
- Include your complete contact details and click on "Continue".
- You will be directed to the policy options where you can add specified luggage cover. Click on "Continue".
- Carefully read the terms and conditions and the PDS. Check the boxes provided and click on "Continue".
- Review your policy details to make sure there are no errors in the issuance of your Certificate of Insurance, then click on "Continue".
- You will now be directed to Simply Travel Insurance’s secure payment page. The company accepts Paypal payments. Click on "Buy Now" to make a payment.
- You will be directed to Paypal’s website by clicking on "Proceed to Paypal". Carefully review the charges on the left side of the page. You will also see the merchant for which the payment is made. Log in using your password and choose whether you are paying using your Paypal balance or from a specific credit card which you have previously enrolled with Paypal. Once you have finalised your payment, you will be redirected to Simply Travel Insurance’s website and you will receive your payment confirmation.
- Paypal will send your receipt via email. You can check the amount paid and the name of the merchant for which the payment was made. Simply Travel Insurance will also email you a receipt.
- Congratulations! This means you are now covered for your travel and you can enjoy your holiday.
Pros and cons of Simply Travel Insurance
- Hassle-free purchase. Getting your quote online and paying for it instantly is a straightforward and simple process.
- Secure payment. Simply Travel Insurance recognises the importance of your personal information and payment details and takes every measure to protect you. All data is encrypted, including your credit card information, to protect you from fraud.
- 24-hour emergency assistance. Should you encounter medical issues during your travel, you can directly contact the Allianz Global Assistance hotline number 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Read the PDS. Whenever buying insurance without advice from an expert, make sure you read the PDS closely so you fully understand what your policy does and does not cover.
Shipping guide for Simply Travel Insurance
Once you have purchased a policy online from Simply Travel Insurance you will receive an email confirming this and containing your Certificate of Insurance.
Your Certificate of Insurance contains your period of cover, amount of premium paid, the cover options and excesses you have selected and any standard terms. A copy of the PDS will be sent together with the email for you to review. Print and keep a copy of these documents in your luggage for easy access. Keep your policy number and the contact details handy in case of emergency.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Simply Travel Insurance
Simply Travel Insurance allows you to cancel your policy within 14 days after the issuance of your Certificate of Insurance and PDS. You will be given a full refund of the premium paid as long as you have not started your journey and you do not have the intention of making any claim, or you are waiving all your rights under the policy.
If you want to cancel the policy after the cooling-off period you may do so, but you are no longer entitled to a refund of any part of the premium you paid.
Top picks from Simply Travel Insurance
|Plan A - Comprehensive Travel Insurance||Plan C - Budget Cover||Plan D - Frequent Traveller|
About Simply Travel Insurance and its history
Founded by experts from the travel insurance industry in 2011, Simply Travel Insurance aims to provide a simple and easy to understand insurance solution for everyone. All of Simply Travel Insurance’s policies are underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd, one of the largest insurance providers in the world.
In partnership with Allianz, Simply Travel Insurance delivers insurance policies at the most affordable prices and offers peace of mind while you’re away from home.